A Normal Girl Now In Love With A Vampire Prince

Chapter 2.

I walked up to the steps of the first building feeling like crap. I was so nervous as I walked up to the elevator. Once I was in the elevator I pressed the button for the 5 th floor. The elevator dinged and I walked down the hall to room 648 I was lucky none of the boys came out of there rooms if any where on this floor.
I took out my key card and opeaned the door and walked in. There was a living room with a sofa and a flatscreen (sweet ) then the kitchen with kitchen stuff, and there was two doors i walked into the one on the Left it was a bedroom with a queen sized bed, a walk-in closet and a door leading to the bathroom.
The other room must be the same so i decided to just leave my suitecases in my room for now.And then I decided to change my clothes it was two hot to stay in jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt. So I got changed into a Pink tank top and black mini skirt with black pumps to match.
I walked out to the living room and went to the kitchen to make something to eat. I decided to make a bowl of cereal. After I ate that I wash the dish then I was startled. Why? Well the door opeaned. And in walked three boys all tall and beautiful.
The first one must have noticed me because he came over to me “Hello im Keith nice to meet and may I ask why are you here?” he asked from behind. I turned around and faced him he had Blonde hair with dark roots and crystal blue eyes “ Hi im Hayley nice to meet you too im here because my Uncle thought i would enjoy it here and may I ask why you are here?” i answered back.
“My dear im here to welcome all the students that are here soo far” he replied “oohh ok” I replied and turned around. I was about to walk ino my room when I felt an arm around my waist and turn me around “hello Hayley im Josh would you like to have some fun with us?” a boy called Josh asked me. He had brown hair with green eyes “No thanks now can you please let me go” i asked him stuggleing but couldn’t get away. “I don’t think I will” he answered back. I got my arm and slapped him he let go of me “I told you to let go” I said in a ‘ I told you so’ tone. And i walked back to my room but got stopped again by the other boy he had blonde hair and green eyes he turned me around to face him i was about to scream but I looked into his eyes and I felt like I couldn’t.
“Im Jason now lets go” he said in a demanding voice making me nodd my head. He seemed pleased by this and imediatly crashed his lips to mine all I could do was stand there. Then A thing took over my body and i started to kiss him back I could fell him smirk then he pushed me up against the wall I winched from the sudden shock and snapped out of it.
I started struggling and he didn’t like that he pulled away from my face and stared into my eyes but I didn’t look a him I looked behind him and saw the other two smirking at me. Then Jason put his hand under my chin making me look at him then i met his eyes. I felt tranced again “now will you have some fun with us?” he asked.
I simply nodded my head and he lifted me up and over to the sofa. He set me down on the sofa and slowy started taking off my top. When he got it of he searched my body hungrily then he got on top of me I heard his friends snarl at him but he just kissed me roughly his cool hands rubbing my sides.
“Jason! The prince is coming quick we have to go!” shouted Keith in a pissed of voice. Jason moaned but got of me he leaned down and whispered into my ear “don’t worry babes i’ll be back later have fun” he said and got of me. He was about to leave the room until I jumped up on his back “ never Never do that again or I swear I will bloody kill you” I screamed bloody murder.
He was taken back by my sudden outburst but then he got pissed and really really pissed and rammed me into the closest wall I screamed out in pain and fell too the floor. He quickly ran out of the room and left me half unconcious. Then I heard footsteps coming to the door. Then the door flew open. “Justin I heard screaming coming from here” said a male voice. The one who was probaly Justin answered “yea so did I” “uhh guess I found were it came from” said a third voice close to me.
I heard foot steps coming towards me “Oh MY GOD! IS SHE OK!” screamed the first boy. “Damien! Will you shut UP!” shouted Justin. “We have to take her to the nurse” said the third boy. I don’t know if they had agreed but I felt two arms lift me up and cuddle me close to them. Then I slipped into unconicousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok well what did i tell you this 1 was more interesting right??