A Normal Girl Now In Love With A Vampire Prince

Chapter 20

***Hayley’s P.O.V. ***

As soon as I woke up Silver came in the room. She smiled at me “come we have to get you ready” she said, I didn’t move. She frowned and walked over to me “Come on!” she moaned and dragged me of the bed.

She dragged me into another room which was Pink and green but the same as the other room. She pushed me to the wardrope. She started looking around for something.
I sat down and sighed soon she came out holding a light blue floral dress that goes down to my knees. It had a blue rose and one of the straps it was beautiful.

I gaped at it “no way am I wearing that” I stated. She smiled “and why not?” she asked. “Because Im not pretty enough” She laughed “Just get changed” she ordered hadning me the dress.

She shoved me into the bathroom and locked the door so I couldn’t get out. I sighed and turned on the shower and hoped in. It was warm I wanted to stay in forever but I knew I couldn’t.

I got out of the shower and went to look in the mirror. I gasped at what I saw, I saw a young pale girl with brown hair and brown eyes and pointed ears looking back at me she was beautiful I knew it wasn’t me.

I couldn’t stop staring but I finally managed to pull away and slip into the dress. I walked back into the room and Silver was smiling “fabulous!” she cheered and I blushed.
Then I asked “Silver if I am a vampire how can I blush and be warm skinned?” she sighed “beacuse you are also an elf in which your magic gives you differnt abilaties so you can still be like a regular elf. But you can go for several weeks with out blood but you will eventually have to feed” she explained.

“Now let’s do your hair and make-up” she cheered changing the subject. I blinked and suddenly I was in a chair “woa” I muttered. The she started doing my hair, she was at it for about 8 minutes before she moved onto my make-up.

I smiled when she was done “now look in the mirror” she sqeauled obiviously proudn of herself. So I got up and looked into a full length mirror.

I gasped and blinked a few times “that is not me!” Silver came up behind me “yea it is darling yea it is...now lets go!” andshe ran out the room.

I ran after her and soon we where in front of two big double doors. Then I noticed Silver was in her cloak my breath was stuck in my throat. I began to back away until she grabbed me.
“Come on” she commanded and pulled me threw the double doors. I looked around and saw Luke smirking at me and the other one staring with lust.

Then Luke started walking forward “that is Zane by the way” he whispered in my ear, I gulped. Then I was in his arms I looked up at him “You look very beautiful Hayley” he said.
“Thank’s Luke now let me go” I whispered still scared. “One thing first” he said tilting my chin up. Then he put his lips on mine they where soft and gentle I didn’t kiss back but I didn’t pull away.

Finally he did and I heard the one name Zane growl. Luke just laughed and pulled me over to the chair and sat me down. He tied a rope tightly around me.

I was just staring I couldn’t breath Zane stepped forward out of the shadows with a siringe, I then started to struggle as I knew what their plan was.

Silver and Luke came out from behind smirking then both raised their hands and started chanting in an ancient language I couldn’t understand.

Zane’s expression was blank but he was focussing on what to do. He took a step forward with every word they chanted.

Justin! Mike!

Soon he was standing just infront of me, tears where trying to fall but I wouldn’t let them. Then he leaned down to my ear “it will be all over soon” he whispered and stuck the drug into my arm.

It spred fast I soon had flash backs from when I first came to the boarding school.
James hearing me sing in the car, seeing my vampire uncle, being used by Jason, when Justin hurt me and left, then seeing Brandon again and then the hopital and the dream.
I screamed as loud as I could but the flash backs kept on coming.

Soon it was when Damien ambushed me in many hugs and me jumping on Calebs back, then Alex came into veiw and I screamed louder.

Then when I first saw Mike’s perfect face and when we went on the date to starbucks, then everything thats been happing but Mike was stuck in my mind I couldn’t let go.

Then my mind was blank I saw nothing “MIKE!!!!!” was the last ever word I said until I slipped into unconcouisness....

***Mike’s P.O.V.***

“MIKE!!!!!” I heard Hayley scream not to distant away. I looked over at Justin he was staring into the wind, he was hurt I knew he loved her, Heck eveyone did, Damien, Caleb, Brandon and me but it hurt him the most I knew it.

I placed my hand in his shoulder “Dude she ran away to find you” I stated. He smiled softly at that “I hurt her so much” he muttered. “It wasn’t your fault you didn’t know” I reasured him.
He looked at me “thanks now lets get her back!” he shouted, I nodded my head “Let’s go!” and we ran of into the village trying to find paths to where she was.

We both knew that she was part vampire now so it would be slightly harder since she would be hiden. But we didn’t stop we kept looking.

“Hey have you saw anything weird happing lately” I asked a girl who was standing in front of a statue. She turned to look at me her grey eyes blank like life had been sucked from her.
“In the mountains thunder and lighting and blizard and worse weather have been going on” she said her voice dead. “Everything changed since a few hours ago it had began to rain down here then it cleared up” she added and walked away.

I went to find Justin and saw a few girls staring at him I mentally laughed. “Justin we have to go into the mountains” I called he looked at me and nodded his head.

“Let’s go!” he shouted and ran away from the bunch of girls when we where far away enough he said “thank’s” I laughed “dont mention it”

And we both ran up into the forest to find our way up the mountain to find the girl we love