A Normal Girl Now In Love With A Vampire Prince

Chapter 21.

***Caleb’s P.O.V. ***

I woke up in my room with Damien lying in the bed next to me. “Dude wake up” I called to him. He moaned like he always does when he sleeps.

“Wake up!” I shouted, then he shot out of the bed “what?” he moaned. I couldn’t help but laugh at him “come on we have to see Justin” I said getting up from bed.

He got up after me and we walked through the house until we saw Brandon lying in a corner mopeing. “Brandon what’s the matter?” asked Damien.

He looked up at us “She’s gone they toke her” he muttered. I knew who he was talking about “where’s Justin” I asked quickly. “Him and Mike went looking for her” he said.
“I’m going to go help!” shouted Damien, “so am I !” I shouted. Brandon looked up at us “I’ll help to!” He said and stood up.

“Let’s go!” I shouted and we ran out the closest exit and into the village.

***Hayley’s P.O.V.***

When I woke up I felt refreshed and relaxed I looked around where I was I was in a Blue and silver room. “How did I get here” I asked myself.

“We brought you here my Princess” said a voice. I turned to see Luke smiling at me, I smiled back “why am I in your room?” I asked.

He just shrugged “I got you first” I laughed at him and he put his arm around my waist and pulled me down to him “go back to sleep” he whispered.

“Go away Zane, Hayley is trying to sleep” stated Luke. I could tell Zane was glaring at him “how many times do I have to tell you she is not yours” He spat.

I slowly opened my eyes “will you shut up!” I moaned, Luke laughed and I got up. “Can someone show me my room?” I asked. Luke grabbed my hand first.

“I will” he said looking at Zane. You can tell Luke likes to piss him of. Then he pulled me out of his room, and down the hall. Soon we where in front of a door he lead me inside.
It was the same as the other rooms but it was Purple and White. “Nice” I said walking over to the closet which was filled with clothes.

I turned to Luke “Go away” I moaned and pushed him out the door and locked it. Then I turned to my closet and went to get something to where.

I decide on wearing a black mini skirt with black leggings and blue shoes, and a blue long-sleeved top with a white jacket. Then I did my hair and put on some make-up.
I walked out and saw Silver walking by. “Silver!” I called, she looked at me and smiled “hi Hayley what are you doing?” she asked. “Trying to find the dinning room” I replied blushing slightly.

She laughed “come on I’ll show you” she said walking in another direction. I followed after her but was pulled away by someone.

I looked at who it was it was Zane “uhh h-hi” I studdered. He was looking at me with his grey eyes “stay away from Luke” he ordered. I nodded my head, he was the leader of us we all did what he said.

His expression softened “good now I’ll show you the dinning room” he said taking my hand and leading me away.

Soon we where at a dinning room he lead me through the doors and Luke came up to me I hid behind Zane. “Stay away Luke” I said in a low voice.

I looked at Zane “what did you say!” he moaned. “Just stay away” I said before it could turn into a fight. Luke was looking hurt “sorry” I whispered and walked of.

I walked up to Silver and sat down beside her “hi” I said “hey where did you go to?” she asked me. “Zane wanted to talk to me” I replied, she looked wairly at Zane.

Then Zane and Luke sat down Luke sat away from me I was feeling sad. Then some waiters came and set food in front of us. We began to eat in silence “what are we doing today?” I asked.

“We’re going hunting” said Luke coldly. I looked down at my feet “ok” I muttered and stood up “where are you going” asked Zane. “To my room” I replied and left.
I wandered around until I knew for sure I was lost then I had an Idea “i’ll go outside” I said to myself and quickly ran to the closest window.

I opened and looked down there was rocks and somewhere sharp but I wanted out. So I climbed out the window and jumped I landed lightly on my feet and began to walk.
I walked through the forest for awhile when I soon had a strange craving for blood. Then I smelt some near by, I followed the scent and found a deer.

I slowly walk towards it, I was quiet so it couldn’t here me. Then I pounched.
When I was finished I licked my lips the animal was still alive so i walked away and back to the house. I went through the front door and Silver tacked me in a hug.

A flashback then popped into my head a teenage boy was hugging me the same way she did.

I clutched my head “Are you alright?” she asked with worry “yea just tired as all” I answered.
She took me to my room and I thanked her and went inside. I lay down onto my bed and looked up to the ceiling. Then I heard the door open Zane walked in.

I sat up “hi Zane” I greeted. He walked in front of my bed “Hayley we have to leave tomorrow” he said. I stared “but why?” I asked. He smiled “it’s a Secret”

I layed back on my bed and faced the window, then I felt the bed shift under me. Zane put his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him.

It brought another flash-back the same boy and I was in a hospital bed with his arm around me.

I blinked a few times until it was out of my mind “whats wrong?” asked Zane. “Nothing just tired....can you leave me alone” I pleaded, he sighed and got up.

“Fine sleep well” he said and kissed my head and left. I lay my head on the pillow and fell asleep.

~~Nightmare~~

ZANE AND ANOTHER BOY WHERE FIGHTING AND SILVER AND LUKE WHERE FIGHTING TWO OTHER BOYS. THEN THERE WAS ANOTHER BOY HE WAS TRYING TO GET FREE BUT HE WAS STUCK. I SCREAMED AND THEY ALL STOPPED AND LOOKED AT ME.
ZANE SMIRKED AND I COULD TELL HE HAD AN IDEA, THEN HE WAS RIGHT BEHIND ME HIS SWORD TO MY THROAT “COME ON PRINCE JUSTIN COME SAVE THE GIRL YOU LOVE” SPAT ZANE I SCREAMED. THE JUSTIN ONE DIDN’T MOVE THINKING I COULD DIE SO EASILY.

“HAYLEY THIS ISN’T YOU FIGHT IT!” SHOUTED ANOTHER VOICE. I SCREAMED AGAIN “HELP ME!!!”

~~Nightmare End~~