A Normal Girl Now In Love With A Vampire Prince

Chapter 22

I woke up the next morning in someone elses room I sat up “where am I”. Someone put there arm around my waist, I turned to see Zane lying there smirking at me.

“You where screaming in your sleep” he said, I stared “I-I was?” I questioned. He chuckled “yea and pretty loud too we all came to your room, I told Luke to leave you alone so I took you to my room” he said proudly.

“Why where you screaming?” he added, I looked away “it was a nightmare” I whispered. He pulled me closer to him “it’s ok they will go away soon”

Then he leaned closer into my face and lightly kissed me I just sat there. He pulled away “I’m glad your with us, your fun” he laughed. I blushed.

He stood up and walked to his closet and grabbed two cloaks and handed me one. “Get ready we are going soon” he said and took of his shirt. I looked away blushed a deep red. He chuckled and walked over to me.

He lifted me up but I closed my eyes “i don’t bite” he said, “I’m still not looking” I replied. He laughed and put his hand on my face “please” he said.
His voice was demanding so I slowly opened my eyes “yay” he exclaimed. I giggled “put me down I need to change” I protested. He sighed but put me down.

I walked into his bathroom and locked the door so he wouldn’t come in. I quickly got a shower and put on the cloak. I looked like someone from Organization XIII (kingdom hearts I had to put that in)

I laughed and walked back into the room Zane wasn’t there. I laughed and left his room. I managed to find the dinning room but when I got there so was Luke.

“Uhh Hi” he muttered. I smiled “Hi Luke!” I exclaimed and ran over to him. “What are you doing?” he whispered. “Speaking to you duhh!” I cheered. He smiled but then it dropped.
“Why?” he asked “because your my friend” I said, his face brightined up. I hugged him “I don’t care what Zane says im not his” he laughed and hugged me back.
“Come we have to go” he said and grabbed my hand. He lead me out of the dinning room and we caught up to Silver she stared at Luke.

“What The Hell Are You Doing!” she exclaimed. “Zane is going to Freak!” I looked at Luke. “It’s my life” I stated “he doesn’t own me”

Silver smirked “You have guts you know” I laughed I jumped out a window “let’s go!” I shouted when I hit the ground. They jumped out after me and Silver lead the way into the woods.

Then we came to an opening and Zane was there waiting. I smiled and Luke and Silver came out of the woods, I walked over to them and grabbed Luke’s hand.
I heard Zane growl, then suddenly he was behind me “I told you to stay away from him” He spat in my ear. I turned to him “Zane you don’t own me” I stated.
He didn’t like when I said that. He pinned me to the closest tree “you do what I say” he hissed. I looked at him “you don’t own me!” I shouted.

He pushed me further into the tree “leave her alone” said Luke. “Not until she learns!” shouted Zane slapping me. “He said Leave. Her. Alone” stated a voice.
I looked past Zane and there was a boy with brown hair and blue eyes, he was the one from me dream. Silver and Luke where ready to attack.

Zane let me go “hehe Justin so nice to see you again” he said walking to the boy. Then another three boys appeared from the trees.

The Justin person then lunged at Zane, I screamed “Zane!!!” I screamed. I let out a sigh when I saw he was safe. One of the other boys turned to me “Hayley!” he shouted.
I turned to him, he wasn’t one of us so I did something I knew I would soon enough regreat. I lunged at him ready to fight. He looked taken back I used that as an oprtunity to attack.
I punched him hard in the gut. He fell to the ground in pain. I turned to Zane he was fighting the Justin guy and Silver and Luke where fighting the other two.

The guy I was fighting got up and looked at me “Hayley! Stop This” he pleaded. I laughed then chanted a spell and his feet where iced to the ground.

I walked over to him and was in his face. I noticed what he looked like. He had green eyes and black hair, he seemed familar. Then I punched him blood startede pouring from his nose and mouth.

I brought my head closer and like of some blood from his cheek. I pulled away “have fun” I said and walked of. I heard Zane laugh I looked over and saw Justin was staring at me.
They continued fighting and flash back started hitting my brain.

“Oh man I missed you soo much” he said hugging me tighter “Damien my Stomach” I said he let go immediatly.”Sorry I forgot” he said blushing and scratching his head “Are you blushing?” I asked him he just turned his head away.
I clutched my head but they kepy coming.

I ran over to him quietly and jumped on his back “Woa what the..” he said. “I missed you Caleb” I said hugging him tight. He finally managed to pull me of his back and hug me close “I missed you to” he said.

Then I realised they where once my friends. I screamed as loud as I could and like in my dream they all looked at me. I saw that Zane was smirking he knew that I had flash backs.
Suddenly he was behind me and he pressed his sword to my neck “come on Justin save the one you love” he spat. I looked at Justin he wouldn’t move.
“Fight Hayley” said a voice in my head “Help me!!!!” I screamed.