A Normal Girl Now In Love With A Vampire Prince

Chapter 23

Then the next thing I knew Zane was knocked from behind me by a boy I knew.
“Mike!” I screamed, then all flash backs hit me and I clutched my head but fought to stay awake. They where all now fighting and I knew I had to do something.

So I stood up and closed me eyes. Thinking entirly of light and all my power was boiling inside me. I opened my eyes and I wasn’t on the ground! I was in the air!

I didn’t scream but I knew I was on the wrong team, So I took all the power I could use and I was suronded in light.

My hair was know bright brown hair and was wearing a dress that was purple and fluffy and very beautiful it fit me perfictly. There was a blue crystal in the middle and I had no shoes on.
I put my hand in the air “In my power I banish this three cursed ones from thy land!” I chanted and all light surronding me was called forth and blasted Silver Luke and Zane.

The screamed in pain and they turned to stone and crumbled to dust. Then I was weak very weak I fell out of the sky and into someone’s arms I looked up and saw Mike.
“Hayley im so sorry but my job is now done” he whispered. I tried to talk but I couldn’t instead I fell unconcouis....

Some Time Later

I woke up in a large room but it wasn’t a hospital then everything hit me. “Mike!” I squealed sitting up but to fast as I got dizzy very fast “Hayley!” shouted a voice.

I looked over and saw Damien sitting in a chair “Damien!” I sqealed and smiled but it dropped. “Damien what happened to Mike?” I asked.

He looked away “He wasn’t a Demon he was a gardian Angel yours to be precise he knew something was going to happen to you so he came to protect you and now that he has, he’s gone...he fell in love with you but he knew you liked someone else, he was what you would have aways dreamt about” he explained.

I nodded waiting for tears but they never came “will I see him again?” I asked in a soft voice. He laughed “maybe but just think about him” I smiled and tried to get up.
He was suddenly out of his seat pushing me back down “you can’t get up your to weak” he said. I sighed and let him push me down, then I laughed.

“What’s so funny?” he asked “nothing just that you weren’t actually in my bed when I woke up” I replied, he smiled and leaned in closer to me “I have something to tell you” he said very serious.

“Wha-what is it” I asked “promise me you wont tell anyone” he said “I swear” I said. “Ok do you know that Justin.................. is afraid of.......................PONIES!” he shouted the last part.
I burst into fits of laughter and so did Damien. I was laughing to hard because my stomach got really sore, so I clutched it. Damien pulled my hands away and layed his on my stomach “calm down we don’t want you in pain” he muttered.

Then the door opened and Caleb, Brandon, Justin, Joey and my uncle came into the room. Joey ran to my side “Hayley you ok” he asked tears in his eyes.

I hugged him “I’m fine now” I said he smiled and hugged me back. I looked at Brandon he had a bandage on his nose “Oh. My. Goodness Brandon are you alright!” I sqealed He blushed.

“You have a good punch” he muttered I gasped “I did that” He nodded. I jumped up from the bed and hugged him but soon regreated it I was now very dizzy.

I slumped in his arms and he put me back on the bed “Hayley stay in the bed you far to weak” said my uncle. I looked at him and smiled then I dropped it “I’m so sorry for running away” I said.

He chuckled and walked over to me “that’s very fine I found out why but” he said I looked away. “But I knew that you where forced to do it” he added and hugged me.
I hugged him back “I won’t run away again” I whispered. He pulled away “I’ve got some bussiness to attend to so I’ll see you later” he said and walked out.

I turned to everyone else “umm there’s something else you should know” said Caleb. I was confused “what?” he looked over at Brandon.
“Well when Brandon was... uh bleeding..... you kinda licked the blood from his cheek” my mouth was open but I couldn’t say anything.

I blushed a deep red and looked away then Brandon was hugging me “don’t worry I forgive you” he whispered then he thought for a moment.

“Did my blood taste good” he whispered so only I could hear. I blushed a new shade of red and nodded my head. He chuckled and got up.

“What’s so funny?” asked Damien “nothing!” I said to quickly because he looked at me as if I had three heads.

Then he looked over to Justin who was just watching me intently and looked back to me “we’ll leave you two alone” he said pushing Brandon, Caleb and Joey out the door.
Then it was only Justin and me “so uh” he began trying to start a conversation. I smiled at him “come here” I said, he started walking over to me “I wont bite” I teased.

He stepped closer and I jumped up and hugged him. He was startled at first but then hugged me back “I missed you” he whispered. “I’m sorry I caused so much trouble” I said.
He laughed “Hayley you killed three people with so much power I was scared” I blushed. Then I felt panic and I was scared “Hayley whats wrong?” he asked me changing his mood.
“I killed three people” I muttered. He hugged me again “don’t panic over it you saved the world and us” he said. I looked up at him and smiled “thank you”.

I looked me in the eyes and leaned in closer to me......
♠ ♠ ♠
ok i have to say thankz 2 everyone who read this

the next chapter will b da last :(

please comment

n

thankiez