A Normal Girl Now In Love With A Vampire Prince

Chapter 24... The End

He leaned in closer to me and BAM! The door flew open and Justin’s father came in the room. He came over to me “lay down dear” he said. I nodded my head and lay back down on the bed.

He put his cool hand on my forehead “you don’t seem to have a fever you seem well enough to go home this afternoon” he said with a smile. Justin and I let out a sigh of relief.
“Justin may I have a word with you?” he asked turning to Justin. Justin looked at me then back to his father “sure” and they walked out of the room.

***Justin’s P.O.V. ***

My father and I where standing outside Hayley’s room. “Son I must ask you this” he began I knew what was coming.

“Do you want to go back to boarding school because I can get you inrolled into a private school?” he asked me. I took in a deep breath and answered “I want to back to boarding school”

He smiled at me and put a hand on my shoulder “Very well but I must ask you is it because of the girl?” he asked me.

I could fell me cheeks going red “uhh umm well ye-yea” I muttered not looking at him, I heard him chuckle “dont worry I was the same with your mother” he confessed.
I felt my stomach churn when he talked about my mother. “I’ll go pack” I muttered quickly and walked of down the hall I could hear him still laughing.

***Hayley’s P.O.V. ***

I waited until Justin came back but he never did, I sighed and lay my head on the pillow and drifted of to sleep.

When I woke up again my Uncle came into the room smileing brightly. He walked over to me “Would you like to go back to the school?” he asked me.

I smiled and jumped up hugging him “I would love to” I said. “Then let’s go” he said and pulled me out of the room and soon out of the castle.
There was a black confertable in front of us and a driver in the drivers seat I reconised him as James.

I ran up to him as he got out of the and hugged him “James I missed you” I sqealed as he hugged me back. “Everyone was worried about you Miss. Jones” he explained.
I looked at him and smiled. Then my Uncle and I got into the back seats and we began to drive home.

“Um Uncle are Justin and the guys not coming with us?” I asked him. He looked at me and smiled “No dear they said they’ll meet us there” he replied.

“ok” I replied quietly wishing Justin was here. Soon we where back at the school I smiled and my uncle helped me out of the car. “Welcome back sweetheart” he greeted and I smiled at him.

“I’m gonna go to my room for awhile” I said he nodded his head and left in the oppsite dirrection.

I took in a deep breath and walked in the direction to my room. There was boys in the lobby and I froze when they noticed me. Then they started walking.

“Hey babe I didn’t know you would come back” said one. I didn’t answer but I ran of to the elevator they didn’t seem to notice. I laughed and pressed the button.

When the doors dinged I made my way to my room. It wasn’t locked “weird” I muttered to myself and opened the door, there stood a very pissed Alex.

“ How could you do that to me!” he shouted and I flinced. “Go Away” I shouted back he smirked and walked over to me “the pics babe member” he said leaning down.
I turned my head “My Uncle knows Alex so goodbye” I said pushing him of me. He looked pissed and began to walk to me again I put my hand in front of me and made a shield.
He laughed “So it is true, you are an elf” he said and snifed the air “a vampire elf to” he added. Then he launched at me and took me by surprise my shield shattered and I screamed.

He leaned down to my neck but was suddenly knocked to the ground. I turned and saw Caleb, Damien and Justin “stay away” warned Damien.

Caleb and Justin came to my side and each put an arm around me. Damien then dragged Alex out of the room. “Thank Guys” I said hugging them both.

Then Damien came in the room “Don’t I get a hug” he moaned, I pulled away from Justin and jumped onto Damien. He was startled and fell to the floor I laughed.

“I’m glad your ok” he said hugging me. Then I sat up and sat on his stomach “hmp” he said and we all laughed. I looked at Justin and saw he was looking at me.

I blushed and looked away, and I noticed Damien smirking at me “what?” I asked, he just laughed and shook his head. “Get of me!” he moaned pushing me of.

“Hey!” they all laughed and Brandon came in the room. “Brandon!” I sqealed and jumped up to hug him. He hugged me back then pushed me away “You have to get ready” he stated.
“What for?” I asked “the party” he said simply. “Thats right” exclaimed Caleb. “Ohh and by the way it’s a formal” I nodded my head then the door opened.

“LUCY!” I screamed running over to my best friend ever. “How’d you get here!?” I asked she looked over to the guys “Brandon told us”

“Wait us?” I asked

“Uh yea most of us came” mouth was hanging open.

“Plus we told girl’s that we wondering around so you wont be the only girl there”
I hugged her tightly “thank you!” Then I turned to the guys.

“We’re going to get ready” I stated and pulled Lucy into my room, it was a mess “ok let’s get ready!” stated Lucy and went and plugged in her I-pod.

Cascada Truly Madly Deeply was ringing threw our ears then she pushed something into me arms. “You get ready first” she said pushing me into the bathroom.
I got in the shower and was in for about 20 minutes before I got out again. I went to the mirror and realised.

Lucy doesn’t know I’m an elf.

Then I thought and put a spell on my ears they looked normal. Then I went and looked at the dress it was beautifull. It went to my ankles.

It was blue with no straps it was sparkly and very beautiful “Uhh Lucy can you help me get this on” I asked, I could hear her laugh as she opened the door she was in her dress already.

It was green and went to the floor it was purely silk and she had on a showl that matched. “You look stunning” I gaped she blushed “thank’s”.

She help me get on me dress then went and got shoes which were blue high heels.
When we where both ready we checked to see if anyone was in the room luckly they weren’t. “So Lucy is there anyone you like” I teased she looked at me.

“What! Well yes” she confessed I laughed “who?” she looked away “I like Brandon”. I hugged her “go for it” I whispered in her ear “but aren’t you two going out”.
I shook my head “No I like some one else” she smiled “spill” i Sighed “Justin Tucks” “oooooohh you like the Prince!” I stared at her.

“He’s not a prince!” I stated “oh come on I know everything even about you don’t worry I won’t tell” she promised I hugged her and then we where in front of a pair of double doors with music on the other side.

We both took a deep breath and pushed open the doors suddenly everyone was looking at us. I blushed and Lucy pulled me into the crowd “come on losen up”.

And we seperated into the groud most of the boys had other girls with them but other came up to me and asked me to dance. Lucky for them I said yes.

Then I spoted Caleb, Damien, Brandon and Justin. I went up to them “hey guys” I greeted, they all stared at me “wow” they all said. I blushed “you look hot” said the one and only Damien.

I smiled and looked around I looked at Justin and he looked at me. “We’ll leave you two alone” said Caleb dragging Brandon and Damien away.

“You look great” complemented Justin “thanks, so do you” “So do you wanna dance?” he asked me. I blushed again “sure” and he took me hand.

Then like magic a slow dance came on I looked around ans saw Lucy she put up he thumb mouthing ‘go for it’ I nodded my head at her and turned to Justin.

He lead me to the dance floorand we began to waltz “I really like you” I muttered hopeing He wouldn’t hear. “I...uh...like..you...um to” he confessed I looked at him and stared into his eyes and he looked into mine.

We leaned in closer until our lips touched he put his hand on my face and it was like fireworks went of but instead people where cheering. We pulled away and blushed everyone was clapping.

I looked around and saw my Uncle he was clapping also I turned back to Justin and kissed him again.

“I love you” he said. “I love you to” I said wrapping my arms around his neck.
“Never forget that”