A Normal Girl Now In Love With A Vampire Prince

Chapter 3.

I woke up in a room I was on a bed but not in my room. Then flashbacks of what happened flashed into my head and I sat up to see three boys all with brown hair sleeping on a bench. I looked around the room no one else was here.
I got out of the bed and the door burst open and my Uncle came in and the three boys woke up “Hayley are you Ok what happened?” my Uncle asked hugging me. “Umm Principle Jones why is she at this school?” asked one of the boys “Justin she is my niece she will be at this school this year.” My Uncle explained. I turned around to look at them there hair was the same shade of brown but the one who was Justin had Blue eyes the one on the left had brown eyes and the on one the right had green eyes.
“I’m Hayley Jones” I said sticking my hand out for them to shake. Justin came forward and shoke my hand “i’m Justin Tucks these are my friends Caleb and Damien.” He said gesturing to the two boys. “hi” i said. “hey” they replied.
“Hayley what happened to you?” my Uncle demanded. “I-I got rammed into a wall by some one then I woke up here” I answered. “Do you know what the boy looked like” asked Justin trying to help. “I-I can’t remember I was tranced by him” i studdered.
“Justin look after Hayley for me please I don’t want her getting hurt” said my Uncle clearly talking to Justin. Justin just nodded his head then he smiled at me. I smiled back and walked over to him and grabbed his hand “let’s go” i chimed. He blushed but we started walking back to our dorm.
We left he nurses office and suddenly I was terrified there was boys everywhere I quickly hid behind Justin afraid that the boy was among the many many boys.
“Hayley?” asked Justin looking down at me “what’s wrong?” he asked. “He could be there” I whispered not wanting any attention. “Don’t worry I wont let anyone touch you” he said pulling on my hand. I nodded my head and we began walking again.
Then the worst came the boys noticed me and started coming over “Justin can we walk a little faster?” I asked. “Why-” then he noticed all the boys “ooh” he clued in. And then we began to run they started to run after us but we got to the first building before them but we took the stairs instead of the elevator.
After 5 flights of stairs we got there and quickly went to our room. We stepped into the room and the flash backs flooded my mind and I broke down crying. “Hayley? Hayley! Whats wrong” said Justin rushing over too me. “I remember I remember” I cried, then I felt two arms wrap around me waist and hug me close. I turned around and hugged him back my salty tears ruining his shirt. Then the door opened and Caleb and Damien walked in “WOW! Justin she’s falling for you already” chimmed Damien. “Shut it Damien” hissed Justin “woa came down man i’m just joking” said Damien walking over to me.
He pulled me away from Justin and into his own arms. I looked up at him tears still on my face he whipped them away “aww no need to cry we’re here for you” he exclaimed pulling me close to him “let me go!” I screamed struggling. He let go and I stumbled backwards.
“Hayley, Justin just told me that you remembered what happened can you tell us what the boy looks like?” asked Caleb. I nodded and gestured to the seats. We sat down with Justin on my left and Damien on my right.
“Well there was three of them the first one said his name was Keith he didn’t do anything he was actually quite kind to me. The other one was called Josh he put his arms around my waist and pulled me to him asking if he wanted to have fun with him” I heard Justin hiss when I said that. “What did you do?” asked Caleb.
“I slapped him and he let go so i tried to go back to my room but then the last boy pulled me he said his name was Jason he just said ‘lets go’ and I couldn’t say anything I was so tranced by his eyes and all I could do was nod my head then he smashed his lips to mine and making me kiss back. Then we were on the couch and he started taking of my top and once he got it of he kept kissing me while on top of me. Then Keith said that the prince is coming and they left but Jason whispered that he would be back later. He was about to leave but I jumped on his back then he got really pissed and rammed me into the wall, then you all came” I explained
Justin jumped up after I said that “THAT BASTARD HE’S GONNA DIE!” He shouted. His sudden outburst scared me and I jumped back “Justin calm down your scaring Hayley” said Damien putting an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.
Justin turned to me and saw my shocked face and blushed “I’m sorry if I scared you Hayley” he said. I blushed “It’s ok you didn’t mean it.” Then Caleb cleared his throat we all looked at him “Hayley can you remember what the third boy looked like?” he asked.
I slowly nodded my head “he was taller than me with blonde hair and green eyes”. Caleb looked like he was thinking about something then I felt something on my ass.
“Damien!” I squealed “Get your hand off my ass NOW!” I screamed. He chuckled but did as he was told. He stood up pulling me with him he didn’t say anything but he took me to my room and locked the door.
“Dam-” I was cut off. I was blinded by a bright light Damien morphed from Damien to Jason “Baby im Jason not Damien dont you remember me?” said Jason. “Where’s Damien!” I demmanded “ooh he’s still in there they all think your there with them” he laughed “there supposed to protect you and they don’t even know your gone.”
Then he looked at me “now why dont we finish what we started” he said walking over to me. I backed up until I hit the wall he pinned me to the wall and started kissing me roughly then he tightened the grip on my wrist making me gasp. He took that moment to stick his tongue in my mouth. Tears started coming down my face his tongue searced around my mouth then he felt the tears and stuck his tongue down my throat.
I was choking but he just kept kissing me. Then the door flew open and there stood a very pissed of looking Justin “LET HER GO” he demanded venom dripping from his words.
Jason took his tongue out of my mouth and pulled me close to him. He put his head on my shoulder and his hand was rubbing my arm. “I don’t think I will she’s fun to play with” he said. Smirking then I was in the trance again I turned around to him and crashed my lips to his.
Justin snarled “YOU BASTARD LET HER GO!” and he launched himself at Jason. But Jason pulled me in front of him and Justin ended on punching me in the gut.
I clutched my stomach and Jason let go of me and I fell to the floor. Jason disappeared again and I started coughing up blood Justin came over to me “Hayley im so so so so sooooo sorry really” he said. I coughed up more blood “we have to get you to the nurse...Damien! Caleb! get in here NOW” shouted Justin.
In a flash they were in front of us “whats wron—“ Damien began but was cut of by me coughing up more blood. Justin lifted me up and began walking out of the room “Caleb call the nurse tell her we’re coming in.”
Justin ran out of the room I was still coughing up blood. The blood was mixed with my tears “Hold on Hayley we’re nearly there” said Justin. We got to the nurses’ office just seconds after he said that.
The door opened and the nurse came out “Give her to me you’ll have to wait out here” she said taking me from Justin. Then I plunged into Darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey i just want 2 say thanks 4 commentin an reading.
P.s if u go to quizilla ders more on da website message if u want 2 find out how 2 get it.

PLLLLZZZZZ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

thankieees