A Normal Girl Now In Love With A Vampire Prince

Chapter 4.

***Justin’s P.O.V***

It’s been half an hour and she is still in there. I’m really worried about her I have been paceing up and down for 15 minutes hopeing she’s ok.
Then I felt a hand on my shoulder it was Caleb “She’ll be alright stop working your self up calm down.” He said. I took in a deep breath and breathed out.
Damien came up behind me “She’s strong she’ll live” he said. Then the door opened and I ran up to the nurse “Is she ok” I asked holding in a breath.
“She’s fine she’s just sleeping she lost quite alot of blood you can go see her now but be quite” she answered and walked of. I immedatly ran into her room.
I stopped as soon I as I saw her she lay there on her bed so weak and fragile to think I could have killed her. I slowly walked to her bed and kneeled down next to her. I started stroking her hair then I stroked her face with the back of my hand.
I removed my hand and she started to wake up “Justin?” she asked she had a lot of sleepness in her voice “shhhh go back to sleep” i whispered putting my finger on her lips silencing her.
She nodded her head and went back to sleep. I was really upset about what happened to her so I decided to leave her be I’ll leave to help her get better.
“Goodbye Hayley” I whispered and dissapeared out the window.

****Calebs’ P.O.V.****
“Is he even in there” said Damien. He looked at me and ran into the room and came out looking worried “He’s not there” he said.
I ran into the room and for once he was telling the truth. I saw a note laying beside Hayley. I went over and picked it up
Dear Caleb and Damien
I have left for awhile to protect Hayley Look after her for me I dont want her getting hurt. I will be gone for a few months but I will be back. Please keep her safe for me. Justin Tucks.
I gave the letter to Damien and he read it “how could he do this espedially when that guy is after her!” he shouted. Hayley moaned “Damien shut it your waking her up” i whispered angrily.
“Sorry but what are we gonna do” asked Damien “What he told us to do.... look after her” I said looking at her beautiful sleeping body.

The Next Day
****Hayleys P.O.V****
I woke up and saw Damien sleeping beside me his arm around my waist. “Damien Damien let me go” I said my voice was crackley. He didn’t say anything he just moaned and tightened the grip around my waist.

I began to choke “Damien your hurting me please let go” I begged. He slowly opened his eyes then he saw my face and let me go “I’m sorry” he said. He sat up and got of the bed “Why were you sleeping in my bed?” I asked him.

He looked at me and smirked “Because your cute” I blushed at his comment then he said “Why are you blushing?” “I uhh I umm nothing” I said looking away. He chuckled I heard the door open and we both turned to see who it was it was Jason and his friends.

Damien saw the look on my face and pulled me close to him “I won’t let them touch you” he whispered to me. Josh walked over to me “Hayley are you all right we heard what happened” he said trying to touch my face. Damien smaked away his hand “Don’t you dare touch her” he hissed.

“Hayley are you cheating on us?” said Josh looking at me. I was really scared right now. Josh laughed then suddenly I was his arms. Damien was held up by Keith. “Now Hayley I’ve been dying to do this” said Josh bringing my face closer to his.

I squirmed to get away but he kissed me full on the lips it wasn’t like Jasons’ it was soft and gentle unlike him. He pulled away and I looked at Damien but he wasn’t there.

“Jason make her have some fun with me” moaned Josh I was terrified of what would happen. Then I felt strange and I turned to Josh he was smirking at me then he crashed his lips to mine and I kissed him back.

I could fell his tongue on my lips so I let him in my mouth. I put my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss and he put his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. His tongue explored my mouth then he let my tongue explore his mouth.

We pulled away I was breathless. He smirked then pulled me out of the room and I saw Derek and Caleb but Keith and Jason where holding them. I looked back at Josh and Crashed my lips to his. We began making out and I could fell Josh’s hands on my ass but I let him keep them there.

“See we can make her do what ever we want” I heard Jason say “You bastard let her go!” shouted Caleb. Josh let me go and turned me to face Caleb and Damien. “Hayley snap out of it!” shouted Damien I looked at him. Then I felt me again I turned back to Josh he lowered his head expecting me to kiss him but instead I slapped him hard across the face.

“How dare you” he said slapping me back. He hit me hard making me face the way he hit me. Damien got away from Keith and punched Josh straight in the jaw “Leave this school NOW!” he shouted. “Fine but we will be back” he said and left.

I broke down in tears after he left Damien held me close by “It’s ok Hayley there gone it’s ok” I just kept crying harder and harder “It’s ok Hayley It’s alright now” said Damien stroking my hair. I hugged him tight scared that they will come back.

“Hayley?” I turned around holding Damiens hand and there was my Uncle. “What happened to her!” my Uncle demmanded “Jason Williams and his friends where here” said Caleb. My Uncle turned to him “They don’t go to this school”he said and turned back to me “What did they do to her!” he demmanded “They where using her making her do what they want” said Damien.

“Where’s Justin?” asked my Uncle. Damien and Caleb looked unconfortable “He left” whispered Damien not looking at me. “Why did he leave?” I asked looking at Damien but he wouldn’t look at me or answer me. “Damien look at me” I said he still didn’t look at me.

“Look at ME!” I screamed tears stinging my eyes. He didn’t look at me “here” said Caleb handing me a letter. I read over the letter about five times shaking my head.

Then I couldn’t take it anymore I ran out the room Damien tried to run after me but Caleb held him back. I ran out of the nurses office and made my way back to my dorm room. A few boy were walking about and some saw me but I ignored them.

I was about to enter the first building but a boy stopped me “Hayley?” he asked I knew that voice I looked up and saw my ex-boyfriend ( I dumped him because I was moving away and it would be to hard to stay in touch) “Brandon?” I asked.

“Hayley it is you” he said puling me into a hug. “Brandon what are you doing here?” I asked him. “My mom thought I was to disruptive and sent me here to get some peace” he replied “Why are you here” he asked me “My Uncle owns the school” I replied.

“Brandon who is this” said a boy coming up to us. He looked me up and down checking me out “I’m Alex” he said “Hayley” I replied. “Go away Alex” hissed Brandon “Chill I was just gonna give her a bite” he said suddenly in front of me. “Don’t touch her go bite one of you sluts” said Brandon pulling me behind him.

“Brandon it’s just a nibble it wont hurt to taste her blood” said Alex I was really freaked out now. Brandon launched at Alex and they soon started fighting. I ran into the building before anyone could notice me. I quickly ran to my room. When I got to my dorm room I quickly went to the bathroom to get a shower.

After an hour in the shower i got out and got changed into a blue tank top and a pair of shorts. I walked out of the bathroom and searched threw my suitecases to find my hair dryer.

After I did my hair I climbed into bed and fell asleep.