A Normal Girl Now In Love With A Vampire Prince

Chapter 5.

****Caleb’s P.O.V***

I held Damien back as Haylely ran out the door “let her go” I said to him. After about 15 minutes we left the nurses office to see if Hayley was ok. We got outside and saw boys everywhere “Oh No please don’t be Hayley” I said to myself running to the big group.
I let out a sigh of relief as I saw it wasn’t her but two boys called Brandon and Alex they were fighting. I quickly went and stopped there fight. “Why were you to fighting?!” I shouted at them.
They both stared at me then the one called Brandon spoke up “That sick bastard wanted to bite Hayley!” and he tried to launch at him but I held him back. I turned to Alex “Don’t Go Near Her” I warned him.
“Whatever” he said and walked of. I turned to Brandon “How do you know her?” I asked him. “I was her boyfriend before she moved here” he said softly. “You went out with her—wait where did she go?” I asked. He looked at me “She was here when Alex came” he said. “I’ve got to go” I said and ran of to her room.
I got to her dorm hopeing she was ok . I opeaned the door and saw nothing so I went to the bedroom on the Left and saw her sleeping on the bed. I walked over to her “poor girl having to go through all this” I said to myself quietly. I sat down beside her and stroked her perfect tear stained face.
I was about to leave when I felt something grab my hand. I turned and saw Hayley holding my hand her eyes half open “Please stay I’ve had a hard time” she whispered tugging on my hand.I smiled at her and layed down beside her.

****Hayley’s P.O.V****

I felt something sit beside me and stroke my now tear stained face then I felt them get up I quickly grabbed their hand and half opened my eyes I saw Caleb looking at me. “Please stay I’ve had a hard time” I whispered tugging on his hand. He smiled at me and layed down beside me.
I nuzzeled my head into his hard chest and fell asleep listening to his breathing. I could fell that he put his arm around my waist and pull me closer and I let him.
The Next Day
I woke up to see Caleb’s face five inches from mine. I reached up my hand and stroked his face making sure he was real. Then my hand traced a scar I never noticed before. When I touched his scar his eyes flickered open “ What are you doing?” he asked.
I blushed and took my hand from his face but he grabbed my hand and put it back on his cheek making me blush even more. He chuckled and I looked up at him our eye’s met.
I looked at his brown eyes and I could see sorrow buried deep in them. I give him a kiss on the lips he seemed surprised but he kissed me back. After the kiss I pulled away and hugged him “Thank you for staying with me” I whispered putting my head on his chest. And soon enough I fell asleep again in his arms.
I was woken up by the feeling of be carried I opened my eyes a bit and saw that Caleb was carrying me. He looked down at me and saw me awake “Damien wants to see us” he said answering my unasked quiestion. I nodded my head and went back to sleep.

Next I was being poked I moaned and saw Damien smirking at me. I sat up and I was in a bedroom with clothes everywhere and a window. I looked back at Damien he was still smirking.
“What are you smirking about?” I asked him. “ You went to sleep with Caleb last night” he said I was speechless “Ho-how do you know that” I studdered. He seemed pleased with himself “Caleb boosted about it but I thought he was lying looks like I was wrong” he chuckled and I looked away.
“Where am I?” I asked still not looking at him “In my room Calebs outside he’s worried your here” he answered. “Why am I in your ro-” I began but he put his thinger on my lips silencing me. “Because I know that you also kissed him as well.” He said now I couldn’t talk all I did was blush a deep red.
He chuckled at my red face and cupped my chin in his hands making me look at him “Now I want a kiss” he said bringing my face closer his till our lips were 5 inches apart. “Damien Let me go”I whispered “Don’t think I will” He said and brought his lips to mine.
To my surprise it wasn’t rough it was gentle and soft It made me melt. I could fell him smirk then he pulled back I was beathless. He leaned in again but I leaned back and fell of the bed. He began laughing while I got up and left the room. I was about leave his room when suddenly he was in front of me “Ho-how did you do that” I asked him. “I’m just fast” he said pining me to the door “Damien let me go” I quietly said while shaking in fear of the last time.
He noticed me shaking and let me go pulling me into a hug “What’s wrong?” he whispered into my hair. “Jason was you las-last time I was with you” I whispered fighting back tears. “Don’t worry Im not that sick twisted bastard im your friend Damien” he replied stroking my hair “I’m sorry if I scared you” I looked at him “Can we leave” I asked him he nodded his head and lifted me up in his arms “Damien! Put Me Down!” I screamed but he just carried me out the door with me kicking and punching.

We walked out well I got carried out of the room. Caleb was siting on a sofa watching a programe when we came out. He looked at us and saw me kicking Damien he laughed and came to help “Damien put her down” he said still laughing. He sighed then dropped me on my ass “Hey!” I screamed they both laughed then Caleb held his hand to lift me up So i grabbed his hand and he pulled me into his arms.
“Oh so she’ll let you touch her but not me!” shouted Damien waving his arms in the air like a little kid I couldn’t help but laugh at him. Caleb began laughing as well but I was in tears of laughter he let go of me and I fell to the floor laughing and Damien pouted which made me laugh even more.
Then Damien was siting on me “Damien!....Get!....Of Me!....” I said between breathes. “Ohh so you like to laugh” he said an evil grin on his face, I stopped laughing and stared at him “Dont you dare” I warned him. “Oh I do dare” he said evily then started to tickle me making me laugh really hard. Tears where streeming of my face from laughing then the door opened. Damien stopped tickleing and we looked to see who it was “Brandon?” I asked pushing Damien of me he hit the floor with a thud.
“Hayley what are you doing in here?” he asked me. I pointed to Damien and he understood “Hey Brandon” said Damien getting up and walking over to us “Damien how do you know Brandon” I asked him “He’s my roomate” he simply replied.“Damien how do you know Hayley?” asked a Brandon. “Why is everyone asking me questions..” moaned Damien “Well me Caleb, and Justin saved her when she nearly died” he said quietly I looked away from Brandon.
“What happened?” he asked no one replied “What Happened to her!” he shouted I flinched from his shouting and Caleb came over and put an arm around me “Let’s go before this get’s bad” he whispered in my ear I nodded my head. We began to walk away as Damien began telling Brandon what happened to me.

We walked out of the room then Caleb asked me “Do you want to get something to eat?” I nodded my head He grabbed my hand and led me out of the first building. We walked over to the canteen which was a small building beside the lessons building.
He led me inside and all the boys turned to look at me I ingored them and went to join the line I was lucky I had my lunch card in my pocket along with my Other cards. Calebs was behind me smileing I smiled back Then it was my turn to order “I’ll have a slice of pizza and a slice of chcolate cake” I ordered the dinner lad smiled and handed me a tray with my food “Thanks” I said and walked over to a empty table.
When I sat down Caleb sat down beside me I began to eat then he asked me something “Why did you kiss me?”