A Normal Girl Now In Love With A Vampire Prince

Chapter 6.

I stared at Caleb when he said that and blushed like mad “I uhhh well uh you looked sad” I said quietly. Now he stared at me “I wasn’t sad” he said. “But you were at least I could see sorrow deep in your eyes” I said. He stared at me his mouth was hanging open “No one has ever been able to tell I was sad never” he said shaking his head “But how come you can Justin can’t and he’s the Prince”.
I began coughing and getting really itchy I saw that I had bitten into a strawberry which I am highly allergic to. Caleb turned to me “Hayley are you alright!” he shouted panic on his face. I tried to stand up but I fell to the floor gasping for air Caleb looked scared.
“Hayley!” shouted Brandon instently running to my side. I couldn’t breath I was choking and I broke out in a rash on my arms and face. He pulled out what looked like a needle and stuck it in my arm. He pulled it out and a small trickle of blood ran down my arm suddenly every boy in the cainteen was around and looking hungry.
I slowly began to breath again but my rash stayed even though it wasn’t itchy. Brandon lifted me up slightly putting his hand on my lower back to keep me steady. Tears where coming of my face “Shh Hayley it’s ok it’s alright” said Brandon rocking me in his arms. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the lunch lady on a phone probaly to my Uncle. I couldn’t move my head or talk so I just stared up at Brandon I was lucky he knew how to deal with my allergies.
Then Damien came over “What happened?” he asked us. “She is highly allergic to strawberry’s it cause’s her to brake out in a rash and she cough’s and after word she can’t talk for a while or move much.” He explained. Damien and Caleb kneeled down on both sides of me.
“Does her uncle know she’s alergic” asked Caleb. I slightly shoke my head but It caused me to get dizzy. “How do you know how to treat her?” asked Caleb “Well we were out once and she had a strawberry without knowing and this happened and she had her medication with her so she got lucky but ever since I have always keep some of her medication with me just incase.” He explained lifting me up gently.
We left the cainteen with all the boys shocked at what happened and quickly went to Brandon and Damiens room. When we got there Brandon put me down on the couch “Damien you look after her me and Caleb will go get her Uncle” said Brandon. Damien nodded his head and sat down beside me. Brandon and Caleb left and Damien put my head on his knee he started strokeing my hair and humming a lullaby and I started to fall asleep.
I looked up at his face it was soft and he had a soft smile plastered on it. I slowly smiled and fell into a deep sleep.

Later that day
****Damiens P.O.V****

Brandon, Caleb and the Princible came threw the door I turned to them “Shhh” i said and gestured to the sleeping Hayley. They nodded there heads and came over to us. “ Brandon whats the symptons she gets when shes allergic to something” asked the princible “Well she’ll start coughing and it’ll get really bad then she falls to the ground.” Brandon explained to the princible. He nodded his head and began to shake Hayley softly. When he shoke her she didn’t moan or move I began to panic “Whats wrong with her?” I asked scared of the answer.
Her uncle checked her pulse “she has a pulse and she’s breathing but what’s wrong with her” he said slamming his fist on the table. “She’s in a coma” said Caleb from behind we turned to look at him “Brandon how long did she sleep for last time” asked Caleb. “About a few hours at least but she moaned any time there was a noise” replied Brandon “We have to take her to a hospital” I said running over to her and lifting her up. She was freezing it was like she was dead, one of us.
Her uncle pulled out a phone and so did Caleb. After 5 minutes they both hung up “Lets go” they said and we left for the Hospital
At the hospital
Still Damiens P.O.V
The doctor took her and there examing her now. He came out and walked over to us “Miss Jones will be alright she is in a coma but we don’t know how long she’ll be in it for, for now only her family can see her” said the doctor. We nodded our heads “She is in the 3rd ward” he said and walked of.
“Brandon you go you may not be her family but you know her most” said her uncle we all agreed and he left to go see her. I put my head in my hands that beautiful girl is suffering in a school filled with boys. “ Caleb can I talk to you in private” I said getting up and walking away from the group he caught up to me and I turned to face him.
“Caleb the bad things happened when Justin left he thinks he’s protecting her but he’s hurting her” I said to him. “I phoned him and explained what happened he want’s to meet us in a week at his home” he said. I nodded my head “But why a week why can’t he just come and see the pain he’s giving her!” I shouted “I dont know but we’ll just have to wait.” Said Caleb.
I began walking away “Where are you goin” hissed Caleb “Away from here” I said and stormed out.

****Brandon’s P.O.V.****
I walked to her room and saw her lying there she looked so dead. I slowly walked over to her. I sat beside her “Hayley please wake up please we’re all scared” I said but didn’t get my hopes up. She didn’t do anything “Please wake up soon for us for me” I said tears stinging me eyes. I leened down and gave her a quick kiss on the lips still nothing happened I got up and began to leave “I love you Hayley” I said and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok well

thsnkiees 4 reading

plz comment