A Normal Girl Now In Love With A Vampire Prince

Chapter 7.

3 months later

I have been in a nighmare every day and I can’t wake up.
Dream~~~
I couldn’t breath but yet I was still alive I saw a figure in the darkness “Soon we will take our full form” hissed a female voice. I was stuck to the floor i couldn’ move the figure walked over to me “You will be one of us soon Elf” she spat “then you will help kill those pathetic humans” she said. I found my voice “I will never join you NEVER!” I screamed she laughed it was like children screaming. “Thats what you think your not even in yoru full Elf form”
Then two other people stepped out of the darkness they where both boys “Hayley soon you will be one of us if you want to or not it’s in your blood” said one of the boys. “No i’ll never be one of you” I said “you may not be one of us now but when you turn full Elf you will be ours” said the other one as I fell to my knees.
Dream end~~~
I keep having that same dream over and over until I finally woke up I didn’t know what time it was or date month or even year but I was awake. My eyes lids flickered open and for the first in a long time I saw light. I slowly sat up and looked around the room I wasn’t I the school infermary I was in an acctual hospital.
I looked around the room it was white with a few doctor type posters. I looke at the table behind me I saw cards all over it. The I saw wire’s on my heart and arm and could fell some on my face I looked and saw a heart monitor. I started moving my hands to get the feeling back in them. After I was awake for about 10 minutes a doctor came “Miss Jones you your awake” he said walking over to me.
I slowly nodded my head then he shone a small tourch in my eye and checking my pulse “I’m Dr. Chase by the way” he said I nodded my head again. “You must be hungry would you like something to eat” he asked me. I nodded my head again “We’ll have to help you talk again” he said and walked out. I heard him call a nurse and tell her to phone my family.
He came back about 18 minutes later “Sill not talking” he said to me I nodded my head and blushed. He set a tray of food on my lap. It was patatoes bacon and beans I began eating then he handed me a glass of water I drunk it all in one gulp. “Your family is on there way they have been really worried” he explained for me.
“Dr. Chase there are some visitors for Miss Jones” said a nurse. He nodded his head “Bring them in” he said taking the tray and handing it to the nurse. When she left Damien, Caleb, My Uncle, Brandon and my mother came in they all came over to me Damien and Caleb where on either side of me holding my hands “We’re so glad your ok” they said.
Brandon and My uncle stood at the bottom of the bed while my mother talked to the Dr. “Hayley are you ok?” asked My Uncle. I nodded my head “Why wont she talk” asked my mother “She can’t for now at least she has been asleep for so long.” My mother turned to my Uncle “My plane leaves in 2 hours I’ve got to go look after her.” Then she left. Damien and Caleb looked confused then someone else walked in.
It was the little boy from the plane he walked over to me I smiled at him “you Ok Hayley?” asked the little boy I nodded my head and pulled my hand from Damien and Caleb and lifted the little boy onto my lap “You know him?” asked Caleb I nodded my head. “We met on the plane to here” the boy explained.
“Miss Jones you are healthy enough to go home when you can speak again” said Dr. Chase. Two hours later and I have started to speak but not fully the little boy was now asleep in my arms and Brandon hasn’t said anything to me. Soon everyone but Brandon and the little boy had leaft for awhile “Brandon.......why...are you..... not....talking to...me” I said slowly.
He looked at me “I’m sorry it’s just you’ve been asleep for 3 months I don’t know what to say” he apologized. “3 months” I said he laughed “Yea since your allergie insadent you’ve been here” Then the doctor came in “you can go home know just a few secs” he said and left again then returned with a wheel chair.
Him and Brandon helped me into it and the little boy had left. Brandon wheeled me out then helped me walk to his car. He opened the door for me and I got in. We began driving back to the school and soon enough we were at the golden gates. We drove through the gates and parked the car then Brandon helped me out.
Boys where every where it was like the first time I came all over again. Brandon put and arm around my waist and led me over to the first building. “Do they know I’m back?” I asked him “No its a surprise for them” he said and laughed. Then I notiched the boys glaring at him I laughed and we walked to the elevator.
When the elevator dinged at the 5th floor we walked to Brandons room which is beside mine. We entered and imediatly I was ambused by Damien hugging me “Nice to see you to Damien” I said hugging him back. “Oh man I missed you soo much” he said hugging me tighter “Damien my Stomach” I said he let go immediatly.”Sorry I forgot” he said blushing and scratching his head “Are you blushing?” I asked him he just turned his head away.
Then I saw Caleb with his back to me he was looking out the window. I ran over to him quietly and jumped on his back “Woa what the..” he said. “I missed you Caleb” I said hugging him tight. He finally managed to pull me of his back and hug me close “I missed you to” he said.
Then he lifted my chin so I could look at his eyes they had more sorrow than before so something was bothering him. Then I was snapped out of my thoughts by Caleb kissing me full on the lips I was taken back but began to kiss him back then I heard a flash go of some where. I pulled away from Caleb and looked around no one had a camera or a phone out. I looked at Damien he was smirking at me and Brandon had left the room.
“Where’s my kiss Hayley” asked Damien. I didn’t replied but I had the feeling to go back to my room.When I got to my room I heard a click I turned around to see Alex holding a camera “Now you’ll do what I say or you will be all over the school paper and your friends will get hurt”
♠ ♠ ♠
ok thankz for reading everyone