A Normal Girl Now In Love With A Vampire Prince

Chapter 8.

I stared in shock at him “Wha-what do you mean” I studdered. He walked over to me I was frozen on the spot “I have pictures of you kissing Jason and Josh you don’t want your Uncle to know do you?” he said. I slowly shoke my head no “I didn’t think so” he said he cupped my chin in his hands and made me face him “Now I want you to be my girlfriend ok” I nodded my head.
“Good girl” he said patting my hair. “Now lets go to sleep” he said pulling me to my room and locking the door. “Hayley just sleep in your underwear” he said. I nodded my head and walked into the bathroom. When I walked out I was in a blue Bra and matching boy shorts. He looked me up and down with lust then patted the bed for me to sit beside him. He was already in his boxers and had a six pack he must have noticed me staring because I could hear him chuckle.
I sat beside him and he pulled me onto his knee “Can we please just go to sleep?” I asked him. He sighed and agreed so we got into the blankets and Alex pulled me close. He sniffed my neck “Why are you sniffing my neck” I asked him. “Because I want to bite you so bad” he said still snifing my neck “Wha-what do you mean by bi-bite” I studdered.
“You don’t know do you” he said laying on his back I lay beside him “Know what” I demmanded “This school is filled with vampires” he replied casualy. I was lost for words “vampires” he nodded his head “Justin is the Prince of Vampires, Caleb and Damien and even Brandon are vampires” I shoke my head “no no they can’t be” He hugged me “They didn’t even tell you but I did I think you have the right to know about this”
I started panicking “My dream” I said quietly “what dream?” he asked. “It’s nothing” I said turning around. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me close “Whatever you say my love” he whispered in my ear. I fell asleep not long after he said that.
I woke up the next day to hearing Alex snore. He had his arm securly around me “Alex LET GO!” I screamed and he woke up. “What are you screaming about so early in the morning” I rolled my eyes and sat up he sat up with me. “Get ready I have to get my schedule” He sighed and got up “fine” he said and left the room.
I walked over to the walk in closet and surprised that all my clothes were put away. I went and grabbed my underwear then decided on what to wear. I picked a pair of jeans and a pink long-sleeved top. I went to the bathroom and got a shower then got changed. I left the bathroom to do my hair. I couldn’t find my brush “I wish my brush was here” I said then out of no where my brush appeared.
“Weird” I said and brushed my hair and put on some make-up then left before Alex could come.I left my room and walked down to the elevator not bothering to tell Damien or Caleb what happened. When the elevator got there I walked inside it to see Alex standing there “You can’t get away from me that easily” he teased I just rolled my eyes.
When the elevator doors closed and Alex backed me up to the wall “Hayley you have kissed every one else but not me” he said bringing his face closer to mine. “I don’t want to kiss you Alex” I said back. “Well we are going out now so you have to kiss me” he said. I sighed and gave in “fine you win” I pouted.
He kissed me roughly like the way Jason did but I kissed him back. He pulled away “No wonder they all kissed you” he said smirking I rolled my eyes and the elevator dinged. Alex pulled me out and over to the reception. When we got to the reception and a boy about 19 was siting at the desk. “And how may I help you” he asked keeping his eyes on me.
“I need to get my schedule” I said staring at him “Ok what’s your name” he asked me “Hayley Jones” I replied. He typed in my name and paper came out of the printer he handed it to me “Uhh thanks” I said “By the way if you feel lonely you can always come to me sugar” he said giving me a wink. “Lay of my girlfriend JACK” spat Alex. I began to walk away but Alex caught up to me. “Don’t listen to him babes” he said putting and arm around my waist.
Then I saw Brandon he looked at me then came over I could hear Alex chuckle “he’s mad at me for being with you” he whispered “can we go” I said. “no” he said and waited until Brandon caught up with us. “Hello Hayley” he greeted “Alex” he spat “Nice to see you to Brandon” said Alex. “Brandon you must not have heard” said Alex “heard what” asked Brandon staring at me.
“Me and Hayley are going out now” he said Brandon looked hurt. “Is it true” he asked me all I did was nod my head. “Hayley can I talk to you in private” asked Brandon in an angry voice I looked at Alex and he nodded his head. And walked of with Brandon until we couldn’t see Alex anymore.
“Why are you going out with him he knows nothing about you!” shouted Brandon. I flinched from his shouting “It’s nothing don’t worry about me” I said softly He grabbed me by the shoulders and shoke me “This isn’t nothing Hayley he’s dangerous” he said. “So are you and everyone at this school!” I shouted back. He looked taken back. “What do you mean?” he asked. I said one word and he froze on the spot “Vampires”
I broke free from his grip tears streaming of my face I ran back to Alex. I hugged him tight he seemed taken back but he hugged me back “Whats wrong?” he asked “No-nothing” I studdered. He didn’t look satisfied but he didn’t replie.
He took me back to my room and left me on my own for a while. It was a bad thing to leave me on my own because I quickly packed A bag with food an water. Then went back to my room and jumped out the window.Your probaly wondering why I did that well there is only one person who can make me fell better but he wont come back to the school.
I quickly ran from the school gate’s to the side walk and began to walk away from the school.