A Normal Girl Now In Love With A Vampire Prince

Chapter 9.

***Alex’s P.O.V.***

I walked back to Hayley and I’s room expecting her to be there but boys was I wrong. “Hayley?” I asked no replie I quickly searched everywhere in her dorm she wasn’t anywhere. “Brandon” I gritted my teeth on his name then quickly stormed over to his room which was beside Hayley’s.

I knocked to be nice “come in” called Caleb I walked in and they all looked at me “Where is she?!” I barked they all looked confused. “Hayley? She’s not here” said Damien glaring at me. “If she’s not here were is she then?” I asked trying to calm myself down “How would we know we never see her now” said Brandon. Then Caleb got up “Have you checked everywhere” he asked me I nodded my head.

“We’re going to need help if she’s going to come back” he said Everyone stared at him “What do you mean” asked Damien. “Well I can only have one guess and I think that she’s run away” I stared at him he was right. “Damn it” I muttered. Brandon got up and walked over to me “This is all your falt you know” he spat in my face I just turned and walked away.

***Calebs P.O.V.***

Alex left the room and we let out a sigh of relief “finally he’s gone” muttered Damien. I nodded my head “What are we going to do” asked Brandon “well first we don’t tell her Uncle he’ll go balistic second we split up and go find her” I answered. They nodded there head and we began to make up a plan to go find Hayley.

I wish I could see her beautiful pretty face right now.

***Hayley’s P.O.V.***

I walked further away from the school glad to be free. Now I had to think Justin was a Prince of Vampires how am I going to find him. I began to think and walked until I bumped into someone and fell backwards. I looked up at him he had snow white hair and golden eyes that I just couldn’t stop looking at him he was gorgeus. Suddenly I forgot everything that I was doing all I could do was breath.

“Sorry about that” he said handing out a hand to me I gradugally took it. “It’s alright by the way im Hayley Jones.” I said. “I’m Mike Wrichint” He said shaking my hand I blushed.

***Mike’s P.O.V.***

I had met Hayley and she was the most prettiest girl I have ever seen I just stared into her eyes while we where talking then I saw her blush.
SO CUTE BUT IT CAN’T BE HER.

“So where are you heading” I asked her. She looked away “It’s ok you don’t have to tell me” I said quietly. I began to walk away when she grabbed onto my arm I felt pure happiness when her soft skin touched me.

“Um....how about we..... go get some uh coffee together?” she asked looking at her feet. “I’d love to” I answered suddenly her head shot up a smile plastered on her face. I smiled back at her and she blushed I didn’t laugh but I grabbed her hand and she blushed as red as a tomatoe.

So cute I just want to kiss you so bad.
I took her to starbucks around the corner. Her eyes lit up I smiled softly at her. I led her inside and found a table for us she sat down and I went to get us some coffee “I’ll be right back” so i left and went to go get her some coffee.

***Back. To Hayleys P.O.V.***

“I’ll be right back” he said and left to go get some coffee. I just sat there dreaming about him when suddenly some one asked “Is this chair taken?” I looked up and saw Josh I chocked on the air. “HAYLEY!” he screamed “I didn’t know you were here” He said siting down “Are you hear on your own?” he asked me.

He’s had to much coffee

“I’m with someone now can you please leave Josh” I said suddenly he stopped smileing and looked at me. He got out of his seat and pulled me of my chair. “Josh let me go” I pleaded hopeing Mike would come back soon.

He went to my ear and started nibbling it then whispered “I’m never gonna regreat what im gonna do” he said getting his hands ready. Then someone coughed it was Mike I smiled at him “I don’t think she wants you near her right now” he said walking over to me and pulling me from his arms.

Josh looked like he would fight him but went against it and walked of. Mike looked at me and smiled “Who was that” he asked I starred into his golden eyes “A person I don’t like” I muttered.

“Well how about we just drink our coffee and get to kow each other?” asked Mike I nodded my head and smiled. He smiled at me and took my hand causing me to blush and butterflies where swarming in my stomach.

10 minutes later~

We both haven’t said anything since we sat down then Mike decided to ask me something. “Hayley? Why where you wondering about on your own.?” I stared at him and sighed “Well don’t tell anyone but I’m running away.” I said quietly. “Wha- why?” he asked I stared at the table “My friend dissapered and none of my friends told me where he went apart from to keep me safe” I said quietly.

It’s so easy to talk to him.

“What’s your friends name” he asked I looked at him “Justin Tucks” I replied. He took my hand and we left starbucks. I took me behind the building “Hayley what school did you go to” He asked me “Ocean View High” I replied he looked startled. “But thats an---” “All boy’s boarding school i know my Uncle is the princible” I finished.

“You could get hurt there--” I cut him of “Vampires” was all I would say suddenly He hugged me. “Thank goddness your ok” he said I just stood there. “There’s something else another reason you ran away” he said pulling back and looking into his eyes the were sort of glowing.

“Tell me the other reason” he said sternly.

I stared at his golden eyes then replied

“I was being blackmailed.” I said still staring.

“What did he make you do?”

“Be his girlfriend” I replied

“What’s his name” he gritted between his teeth

“Alex I don’t know his second name”

“Ok you can stop now” he said his eyes turning normal. I stared at him “What are you?” I

asked him. He looked away

“A demon”