Sequel: Stay Forever

Forever Friends

How It All Started

*Beep*beep*Beep*
It was the 29th of October 1990 and 16 year old Cecilia woke up and closed for the alarm. She sighed. It was another fucking day of school. She hated it. The only reason that she went to school was becouse of her friends Billie Joe and Micheal. They were what the teachers called punks. Yeah whatever. But this day was a special day. It was her 16th birthday. As she really woke up, hell went lose...


As I walked trough the hall I bumped into my brother Christopher.
"Watch where you're going brat." He yelled angry at me.
"Fuck you Chris." I said and pushed him out of my way.
I walked down to the kitchen. I opened the fridge, only to find that it was empty. I sighed and closed it again. We were flat broke again. I walked over to the zink and took a glas of water. I sighed as I swallowed the last of it. Then I ran over to the bathroom and put on my makeup(black eyeshadow, black mascara and black eyeliner). As I was done I looked at myself in the mirrow. I sighed and walked into my room. I took my regular clothing on which was a black hoodie, dark jeans and a pink jacket. Then I took my bag and walked out into the hall. I put on my shoes and and walked out of the house. As I came to the road the buss came so I had to run. And I did. As usual I thought that he would he drive of without me, but this morning he waited. I got on.
"Good mornin' miss Molin." The driver said.
"G'mornin'." I said and took a seat. The next stopp was by Billie Joe's house and I looked at it. Billie Joe and Micheal stood and waited at the busstop. When they saw me they came on the bus to. I smiled at them.
"Happy birthday Cizz!" Billie Joe said girly and hughed me.
"Happy B'day girl." Micheal said.
"Thanks Billie Joe. Thanks Micheal." I said smiling.
"Please call me Mike." Mike pleaded.
"Yeah and me BJ or Billie. Cizz you should know better since you've know us since first grade or somethin'"
"Okay. Thank YOU Mike. And you Billie Joe Whatsyourname..." I said ass I laughed.
"Ha ha. Veeeery funny." Billie said with sarkasm in his voice.
The bus stopped at school. We went of and walked over to school. My best friend Emma and another friend Spazz stood at the lockers. I walked up behind Spazz to scare her.
"Got ya!" I yelled.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" She screamed as he jumped around.
I laughed my ass of. So did Mike, Emma and Billie to.
"That wasn't funny Cecilia!" Spazz said.
"Your wrong! It was very funny. Haha!" Mike said and kissed her on the cheek.
Emma walked over to Billie. Billie was stil laughing.
"Where were you last night? You didn't call or anything." She said.
"Erhm.. I was at Al's house writing som new material." Billie said.
"Oh.. Wasn't he going to leave the band?"
"Maybe when we're done with the album."
"haha. Album. You really think that you're going to be famous?" I asked.
"Hell yeah!" Billie shouted.
The bell ringed for firts lesson. I sighed and looked what fisrt class was.
"Math.. Great.. Just great. I hate fucking math and fucking maths teacher hates me. See ya later if I'll survive." I said and walked to class with Emma and Spazz.
Emma looked at me and I looked back. Then she smiled.
"Oh, I forgott! Happy Birthday Cizz." Emma said giving me a hug.
"Yeah Happy Birthday." Spazz said and gave me a hug too. "Did you get anything?"
"Yeah a push from my stupid brother." I said.
"You are older than him. You have to show who's the boss."
"Yeah!" Emma said. "Besides he is a dumbass."
We all laughed and walked into tha classroom. We sat down, me nearest the window. I looked at the maths book. There still stood Mike written all over it. Me and Mike kinda used to date. We broke up last summer. On the day that we had been going out in two years. I sighed. He was now going out with Spazz. I sighed again. Spazz looked at me and then at my book. She smiled.
"Why doesn't we just change books?" She asked smiling.
I looked at her and nodded. We fast changed books so that old Mrs. Wolfie didn't see it. Mrs. Wolfie's real name was Mrs. Stone, but we called her Mrs. Wolfie becouse she sounded like a wolf when she was angry. And she was that quite a lot. Mostly at me, Emma and Spazz. We talked as she walked in.
"Shut up you punks. Open your books. James! Kimberly! Stop chasing each other and take a seat!" She said.
I looked at James and Kimberly. He smiled at me and I shook my head. I knew he liked me but I didn't like him. I just hated him for being soo.. Well foe him being so perfect. I looked at Spazz and the at Emma. Then I realized that I didn't have a pen.
"Hey Emmer." I whispered. "Can I borrow a pen?"
"What? Oh Yeah sure." She said and gave me one.
"Emma and Cecilia! If you can't be quiet I'm going to kick you out of class." Mrs. Wolfie said.
"Oh like we care!" I burst out.
Mrs. Wolfie looked at me with rage in her eyes. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand. Emma and Spazz started to laugh.
"That's it! I've had it with the three of you! Get out of my classroom! Now!"
We did as we was told and we walked out laughing.
"You're the best!" Emma said still laughing.
"I know!"
We walked over to the cafeteria still laughing and talking. Maybe this birthday was going to be great after all...