Sequel: Stay Forever

Forever Friends

Five Years Later

5 years later. Michealle is 12 and Cizz is married with another man. Mike had left fof tour and fell in love with Sarah. Cizz meet Carloz from Spain and now have a 2 year old boy named Lucas.

"Michealle Ryanna Pritchard!" I hear my mother yell. "Get you ass down here!"
I walked down the stairs. The only tome she called me for the whole name was when she was angry at me.
"Yes?" I asked as I came down.
"What's the meaning of this?" She asked and showed me my bag.
'Oh no' I thought. I sighed and walked over to her.
"This is a bag." I said and pointed at it.
"I mean this!" She said and opened the bag and showed me what was inside.
"Erhm." I said. "That's vodka and joints."
"Your damn right! Can you fucking tell me what it's doing in your bag?"
I looked at the floor. Then I looked at her.
"It's not mine." I said rolling my eyes.
"Okay, well who's is it then?" I could se that she would kill me either way it was mine ot someones else's.
"Okay its mine! So what? It's not like you never have taking any!" I said snapping my bag out of her hand.
"Well I wasn't 12 when I did it! I was 16!" She snapped it back. "And this is going in the toilet!"
"But Mum.."
"No but's!" she said and walked out in the bathroom.
I could hear the toilet flush. She came back and threw the bag at me.
"Oh and by the way. You're grounded!" She said and turned around.
"What? You Bitch! You can just fuck off...!" I yelled.
Bam! I looked at my mum in chock. She fucking slapped me. I could see the tears in her eyes.
"Mum?"
"Please just go to your room." she said and turned away.
I knew she was crying and I walked up to my room. As soon as I got up I threw myself on the bed. She never hit me!
"It probobly Carloz that have changed her." I said to myself. "Why does everybody hate me?"
I cried into my pillow. Then I looked at the watch. It was night in California right now, but I took my cell and dialed my dads number anyways.

I had just fallen asleep when I woke up by my cellphone ringing. I sighed and turned around to look at the phone.
"Let it ring." Said my girlfriend Sarah.
It stopped. I sighed and laid down beside her again. Then it started to ring again. I looked at the display and it said 'Michealle Calling.'
"You better have something good to say to call in the night honey." I said as I answered.
"Dad I don't wanna be here!" She said crying.
"What's wrong now?" I sighed and laid down.
She always called me when something was up, but usally when it was night in Sweden.
"Mum.. She slapped me." She said trough her tears,
"What? Why?"
"I don't know! She found.. erhm.. My vodka and... well.. stuff and she goet really angry! I never seen her like that before. And I told her that she had done stuff like that before and stuff.. Then she told me that she was 16 and I'm only being 12. Then she fludhed my stuff down in the toilet. And then she told me that I was grounded and I told her to fuck of and then BAM..."
"Okay. Michealle in stuff, do you mean drugs then?"
"Yes. Daddy I'm so sorry but I just couldn't resist it!"
I sighed. I got out of bed and walked down in the kitchen.
"Listen Michealle, your mum surely didn't mean to slap you and..."
"Oh yeah?" She said. "Ever since that fucker Carloz came into the family, she have acted like I'm not there!! And then when Lucas was bornd it's like she've forgotten me! When Lucas cries and she helping me, she just goes in to him! Why can't Carloz do that when she's with me? Huh? Why does everybody in this fucked up world freacking HATE ME!" She yelled.
"Oh Michealle you KNOW that is so not true! Both me, your mum and Estelle love you! And you have your friends.."
"They're only friend with me becouse of you!" She interrupt me. "Dad I have nobody! Well maybe Punker, but he's old and stuff and mum says it ain't long before he dies! So I have nobody! I talk to my friends on GSB and stuff, but they don't know the real me! It they knew I was your daughter they would flipp!"
There was silence for some time and the only thing that could be heard was her light sobbing.
"Look I have to go. Punker needs his walk. I'll maybe call you tonight. Is that alright?"
"Yeah ofcourse! You can call me when ever you want too. I'm here if you need me."
"Okay.. bye.. And dad."
"Yes Champ?"
"Thanks and I love you."
"Your welcome. I love you too."
"Bye"
"Bye bye.."
And with that we hung up. I walked up and laid down on my spot beside Sarah.
"I love you..." She said.
"Me too.." I answered.
"Why don't you ever tell me that you Love me?"
"I do!" I answered. "But I'm too fucking tired right now."
"Yeah right. Goodnight Mike."
"Night Sarah."
We fell asleep.
*END OF POV*

Later
I was sitting on my bed when Carloz came home. He walked in.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"I... I slapped Michealle."
"What? Why?"
"She told me to fuck off. And I just slapped her. I didn't mean to though."
"I know." He said and sat down beside me. "Let's just sleep now and let her rage fall down a bit. You know how teenagers are. Have you thought about what I said to send her over to a rehab for her drinking and drug problem?"
I nodded and laid down and sighed.
"I don't know what to do with her. She's so... Out of controll. Just like Mike."
I smiled.
"Mike, Mike, Mike. Can't we juts go trough a day without anyone in this house saying your ex flirts name?? Geez!"
I sighed and looked at him.
"Well back to Michealle. I think we should send her to a boarding school." He said.
"Well that sounds like a good idea. When had you though?" I asked.
"Well what about next year? Or maybe after her 13'th birthday." He said.
"I'll talk to her. And if she disagrees?"
"She can't. You and I deside. Well lets go too sleep babe. G'night."
"I just have to go and check on Lucas." I said and left the room.
When I came back Carloz was sleeping. I kissed him on the forhead nad went to sleep too, don't knowing the next day was going to be very hectic...