Sequel: Stay Forever

Forever Friends

Awaking....

*Still Michealle's POV*
I sat crying on a sofa in the hospital. It had been a week since mum had gone into a coma and the docter thought that she never would wake up. But I didn't want to give up. The last thing the leaves the body is hope. And their soul. I got up and walked in my mum's room. I looked at all those machines keeping her alive. I walked over and held her hand.
"Oh mum. Why do bad things always happen to good people." I said.
"Becouse it's always been that way."
I turned around to see my dad standing in the doorway.
"Dad!" I yelled and threw myself in his arms. "I didn't think you would come."
"Of course we would come!" Someone behind him said.
It was Billie Joe, Tré and Jason White.
I hugged everyone and then walked over to mum again.
*END OF POV*


I had left Billie and Mike around 7:00am, now it was 8:30am. I stood in my room with boxes around me. I sighed. It was like 3 weeks or something, we were moving. I didn't really remember. Well now I stood her looking around in the room. I sighed as I sat down on my bed. I sighed again. I yawned and decided to go to bed. I went out and said goodnight to my mother. Then I walked back in to my room and went to bed. As I laid the I thought that I heard something outside the window so I walked over. Someone walked up to the window and I was about to yell before I noticed that it was Mike. I opened the window.
"Mike you asshole! Why are you sneaking around my house?" I asked quietly so that my parents wouldn't hear.
"I just needed to talk to you." He said.
I sighed and crawled out the window. I lead him to the treehouse we built when we were younger, me, Mike and Billie.
"What..." I started, but got cut off by him kissing me.
We started to kiss more passionately and we eventually ended up on the floor of the treehouse. Mike stopped kissing me and looked me in the eyes.
"I love you. I really do and always will." He said. "You're my Extraordinary girl."
"I love you too Mickey Mouse." I said and kissed him again.

Wait? What the hell was that? OH MY GOD! It was what happened 12 years ago. And why in HELL is it so fucking dark? What the hell happened? If I think real hard maybe...Shit! Now I remember. I was shot! But... how? Carloz didn't have a gun. Or did he? I can hear me cry. Why? No, that isn't me. Oh my god! Michealle!


I opened my eyes wide and looked around in the room. It was blurry and I couldn't breath and I discovered that there was a tube in my trouth. I quickly pulled it out. It was then I discovered that I wasn't alone in the room. When I looked to my left I meet her blue ones, and when I looked to my right I meet his blue ones. And in front of me stood Tré and Billie. I looked at my daughter.
"Mich..ealle." I struggled to say.
"Mum?" She said, like in shock.
I nodded my head and closed my eyes.
"Tré get the docter." I could hear Billie say.
I heard footsteps. Then more footsteps. I opened my eyes and looked at the doctor.
"Good morning Miss Molin!" She said. "How are you feeling?"
"Dizzy. And I could KILL for a visit at Starbucks right now!!" I said in a whimperey voice and smiled.

I looked at Michealle who still was like paralyzed.
"Michealle are you okay?" I asked.
Then she smiled.
"You're alive!" She yelled and threw her over me.
"Well soon I won't be if you're gonna squese me to death." I said.
"Sorry"
"Well I think we should leave you to rest a little." The doctor said and then turned to the others. "I think you should go."
They others nodded and started to walk out the door.
"Wait" I said. "I want to...talk to Mike."
Everyone besides Mike went out. He walked over to me and looked me in the eyes.
"Hey." He said.
"Hey." I said and smiled.
Then I did an unexpected thing. I grabbed him and kissed him. And guess what! He kissed me back and made me feel loved again...