Sequel: Stay Forever

Forever Friends

Bad Awaking

I woke up screaming. And when I looked around I found about that all this only was a dream. A scary dream though. Jeez.. Cheerleaders gives me the creeps. I sat up realizing that mum hadn't woke me up. Now it was 7.30.am. School began at 8.00. I shot out of bed and ran into my mothers bedroom to ask why she hadn't wake me. It was empty. Then I ran down stairs. It was empty. I continued to run around in the house, but it was empty and quiet. I sighed and walked out to the kitchen again. It was then I noticed that it was a mess. I gasped. It was then I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to look at my two older sisters.

"Oh my god..." My oldest sister Camilla said.
"What have happened here?" My other sister Christine said.
Christine was 18 and Camilla was 20. She was soon moving with her boyfriend Lennie though. They looked at me.
"I--I dont know." I said as I looked around in the kitchen. "I woke up and realized that mum or dad hadn't come and wake me, so I went in to their bedroom only to find it empty and-"
"Ah! Bloodstains!" Christine bursted out, pointing at the floor.
We all looked in horror at the floor.
"I'm calling 911.." Camilla said and walked in to the livingroom.
Me and Christine stood in the kitchen looking at each other. Then we heard a screaming. It was Camilla. We ran into the livingroom the see her sitting behind the sofa shaking violently. She pointed at the window and there stood a tall man with black clothes. He was blond and blue eyed. He remembered me about Mike or something.

"Hello children. Care to join the party?" He asked with a big evil face.
"Who-- What do you want?" Camilla asked still shaking.
"Where's mum and dad? And Christopher?" Christine asked.
"Well, I don't know where your parents are, but the boy he is.. Well he's right here" The man said as he walked over to the chair and turned it around. The he was, my brother of 12 years, badly wounded. He was bleeding from a big wound he had on his cheek. He looked at me with tears in his eyes. I started to cry to. So did Christine. The man stood beside him. I ran over but the pushed her away. Then he took me by the arm.
"Hello beautiful. Let's have some fun." He said as he threw me on the sofa. "You to move and I'll kill you. Understand?"
Camilla and Christine nodded with fear. He looked away for a minute and I kicked him between his legs.
"Take care of Chris!" I yelled and run of with him after me.
"Come her you bitch.." He yelled.
I started to panic and didn't know what to go. I knew that Billie and the other guys was at Tre's house, but it was to far away from where I was now. I then decided to run over to Billie's house hopping that his mother, Ollie, was home. I ran fast still with the man behind me. Ollie's car stood at the drive way.
"Oh thank good" I said to myself.
I run up to the house and started to kick and bang the door.
"Ollie! Ollie please! Help me!" I yelled and started ro cry again. "Help! Please! Ollie!"

The door swung open. I ran into her arms.
"Cecilia? What's going on. What's happend?" She asked.
"He wanna kill me." I yelled.
Ollie looked out the door and saw the man come running.
"Oh dear god." She said and closed and locked the door.
He started banging the door. We walked in to the livingroom and sat down. It was the he threw a stone trough the window that hit Ollie in the head. I screamed and ran for cover...