Sequel: Stay Forever

Forever Friends

What!?

I ran in to Billie's bedroom and locked the door. To my surprise there was a phone. I could hear footsteps outside the room so I made a quick decision to call 911.
I told everything and told them where I was. They then told me to stay in the bedroom and don't get out. I hung up and did as I was told. I heard the man banging on the door. Then he stopped. I heard him walk away down the stairs. Then I heard Ollie telling him to let go. I started to cry again. Then I decided to go down and help her. I ran out the door, taking a basball bat with me and down the stairs. Then I simply walked up behind him and hit him on his back the hardest I could with the bat. He fell on the ground. Ollie looked at me with relief. Then I felt the guy slap me over the face. He picked me up and threw me out of the window.

Just then the cops came. A police came ran over to me.
"Are you okay?" She asked putting a blanket around me.
"No I'm not okay." I said. "I want Billie to be here..."
I had a big wound in my forehead and there was blood over my whole face, eventually an ambulance came. Two of the paramedics walked in to Ollie and two walked over to me. They told me that there was a piece of glass in the wound and that they needed to take it out. But the pain was so big that I struggeled against them. At that point there was four police officers to hold me down. I yelled to get off and it was then I noticed the three people at the end of the road.

*Billie Joe's POV*
As me, Mike and Tre entered my street I could see cops everywere. I then realized that they where by my house.
"Oh god..." I said stopping in my tracks.
So did the other two. We stood there until they rolled my mother out from the house and into an ambulance.
"Mum!" I yelled and ran over.
"I'm okay Billie Joe." She said smiling at me.
Then they closed the doors and drove off.
"NO! Let go of me! Please!" I heard someone yell so I turned around.
There was Cecilia laying on the ground being hold down by five cops.
"Cizz!" I yelled.
"Billie! Help me!" She yelles.
"Hold still. There, it's out, let her go." The paramedic said and they did as they were told.
She got off the ground and ran into my arms crying. I hold her tight as she was shaking. Mike and Tre hugged her too and we all held our arms around her.
*END OF POV*

Around one week later
I woke up to Punker's bad breath in my face. It was Saturday.
"Eww! Punker!" I said and pushed the puppy down of my bed.
"Woof.." He simply answered.
I laughed at him. Then I went up and walked down to the kitchen where the rest of the family was. It was quiet in the kitchen and everyone had a sad face.
"Have I missed something?" I asked as I poured me a class of newly pressed orange juice. "What's with the sad faces?"
My mum looked at me and then at my dad.
"We've decided to move." Dad said.
I had to spit the orange juice in the sink. I looked at him.
"Are you serious? Why?" I asked.
"We think it's for the best. Especiallyl for you kids." Mum said.
"I can't belive this." I said as tears started to fil my eyes.
"Well believe it. We're moving back to Sweden." Christopher said.
Now my face fell complety and I ran out of the door, this time I knew where I was going. To Billie and Mike...