Sequel: Stay Forever

Forever Friends

The Moving Day

I had left Billie and Mike around 7.00am, now it was 8.30am. I stood in my room with boxes around me. I sighed. It was like 3 weeks or something we were moving. I didn't really remember. Well now I stood her looking around in the room. I sighed as I sat down on my bed. I sighed again. I yawned and decided to go to bed. I went out and said goodnight to my mother. Then I walked back in to my room and went to bed. As I laid the I thought that I heard something out side the window so I walked over. Someone walked up to the window and I was about to yell before I noticed that it was Mike. I opened the window.

"Mike you asshole! Why are you sneaking around my house?" I asked quietly so that my parents wouldn't hear.
"I just needed to talk to you." He said.
I sighed and crawked out the window. I lead him yo the treehouse we build when we were younger, me, Mike and Billie
"What..." I started but got cut of by him kissing me.
We started to kiss more passionated and we eventually ended up on the floor of the treehouse. Mike stopped kissing me and looked me in the eyes.
"I love you. I really do and always will." He said. "You're my Extraordinary girl."
"I love you to Mickey Mouse." I said and kissed him again. That night was filled with love, passion and memories from the past.

I woke up the next day in the treehouse. Mike was gone. I sighed. I decided to go back in. When I came in my mother came over at me.
"Where have you been?" She asked.
"I--I feelt like looking at the stars so I went out to the treehouse. I most have fallen asleep or something." I answered quickly.
My mum looked at me. Then she shook her head.
"Well get your things ready the moving truck will be here in about 2 hours"
"Two hours? I thought that we wasn't moving until..."
"Change of plans Cecilia. Now go get your stuff ready."
"Oh fuck you!" I yelled and ran up to my room.
I slammed the door as hard as I could. I Couldn't belive that my parents was doing this to me. They KNEW that I was going to explode. I sat down, leaning at the wall crying. This would be the last time I ever cried in this room that I used to call my own.

*One hour Later*
"Are you ready jet? It one hour left." Mum asked and knocked on the door.
I was still sitting on the floor. She opened the door. She sighed when she saw me sitting on the floor doing nothing. She got in and sat beside of me.
"I know this is going hard on you, but after happened last week..."
"I don't wanne hear about it." I said, interrupting her. "Mum I only have my friends here. I have nobody in Sweden."
"Yes you have. You have your cousin Emmy and..."
"I haven't seen Emmy in over eight years mum!" I yelled.
Mum looked at me and sighed,
"Please Cecilia. Give it a chance."
"But I wanna stay here!"
My mum sighed again. She looked at her watch.
"Shit." she said. "We don't have time to argue. I'll pack the rest pf your things and you can call your friends. I've alreadt called school and told them."
"Whatever." I murmured...