‹ Prequel: Rehab Romances

Execution Of The Enemy

Come Find Me.

I woke up to see Gerard’s face. I was still on the ground in front of Frank’s old room.
“Are you okay?” He asked. My head hurt like hell and I couldn’t see straight.
“Uh…yeah. I think.” I said and attempted to get up from the ground. My vision finally went back to normal. There were many lights on that kinda blinded me at first. Heather finally came up the stairs and head towards us.
“Are you alright. I heard something from up here.”
“I must have fainted. There are…fingers on Frank’s bed.” I started to whisper.
“What?” Gerard asked, and rolled his eyes. He stood up and headed towards his bed.
“These are fake I soon heard.” My heart lunged a bit. I felt stupid.
“Here.” He said and placed a piece of paper in my hands.
“Well, I guess you’ve found your way out of that hell hole. If you want your baby back, too bad. I’m a long way from Newark. Come find me bitch.” It was a note from Mary. I knew where she was going, Hazelton, Pennsylvania. Heather had told me she had family there and it would be the most likely place for her to be.
“We have too-“ I was cut off to the sound of a siren coming from outside. I soon heard a knock on the door. We all looked at each other.
“I have an idea stay behind me.” Gerard whispered. We all quietly ran to the last room in the hall. Gerard opened the door and ran towards the window. He opened it and jumped out. Heather soon followed. I looked back from the corner of my eye, held my breath and jumped out of the window. We all snuck behind the neighbor’s house. Soon, the cop had broken in the door and was in the house. At that time we jumped in the car and sped off. I looked back at the house from the rear window. I knew Frank wasn’t dead. I just knew it.