‹ Prequel: Rehab Romances

Execution Of The Enemy

GAHH!

I watch tree by tree pass as the sun rose on the other side of the car. I heard Gerard sleeping silently in the back. It’s all I could hear since it was quiet. Heather has migraine but I was too tired to drive, I wanted too sleep but so many troubling and frightening thoughts ran through my head. I didn’t bother too talk because Heather would yell at me for being awake and tell me everything would be all right. We had been wearing the same clothes for over a week and we all stank horribly. We didn’t have the time and money to stay in a hotel room. I knew once we found Mary, and got back Jake and Frank, everything would get back to normal.
I heard a faint hissing noise come from Heathers pocket. Quickly the car stopped in the middle of the road. We didn’t bother to move because no one was on the road.
“Hello?” She asked. I heard faint voice in the background.
“Mary, I don’t know what too tell you. I’m coming as fast as I can…Yes I’m alone…I’m in the middle of nowhere…Almost…Like a few hours…224 Diamond Ave, okay…Alright…I’m fine, I have a headache…That’s good, I’m surprised you know how to take care of a baby…” Everything was nothing too me. Mary had Jake, and he was alive, I perked up and shot a glance at Heather. She looked over and glared at me. I was supposed to sleep.
“Okay well-“ That’s the last word I heard. I felt pressure on my chest and my whole body, fly forward and pain surged through my arm and leg. I saw blood spill from my hand, and Gerard’s body, fall off the back seat. I heard a crack and a scream and the screeching of brakes and the blood curdling sound of twisting metal. Then it went black.