Status: Inactive

"I think I love you..."

Chapter 12: Hospital

I was dead. All I kept thinking was that I was dead. I couldn't see anything. I couldn't hear anything. I couldn't move. I was dead. All I wanted was to see my Marc-Andre, and tell him how sorry I was, and that I loved him more than anything in this entired world. Suddenly I heard a faint hum. Then it became clearer. Someone was talking.

"You know he'd be here right now, if he didn't have a game. He hasn't gone to practice in days. That's why our boys are losing." the voice said. "He loves you Tori. Even after he found out about you and TK, he still loves you."

I recognized the voice, but couldn't put a face to the voice. I decided i'd try to open my eyes, and I squinted into the bright lights.

"Oh Tori! Tori you're awake! Oh my god!" It was Nichole.

"Nichole? What happened? Where am I?" I said dizzily.

"Well, do you want me to start at the begining?" she said smiling.

I gave her a look. "Okay! Okay!" she said "Well you were on the phone with Jordan and you were hit by a drunk driver. You must not have been paying attention becausehe hit you head on. You were thrown forward against the steering wheel and hit your head on the windshield. You've been in a coma for the last 3 weeks."

"Whoa.. so what have I missed?" I said gingerly touching the bandage on my head.

"Well, Jordan, Kris and Sid feel really bad that they guilt tripped you. Marc-Andre cried when he saw you laying there, lifeless, and refused to leave your side. Kristen is mad that she comes home and doesn't even get to talk to you. Oh, and the penguins haven'twon a game since you've been in the hospital. Marc always has his mind on you."

"And you said he found out about TK and I? How.. how did he react?"I asked timidly sort of afraid of the outcome.

Nichole gave me a long look "Would you like the truth? Or I can make something up if you want."

"I'd prefer the truth thanks."

"Well, Kris called Marc-Andre as soon as he saw you andTK. He was just being a good friend to Marc. Th-"

"But Jordan said Marc didn't know when he talked to me on the phone." I cut her off.

"Jordan wanted you to tell Marc-Andre, and he didn't want Marc-Andre to totally flip whenever you told him. So Kris told him as soon as he saw you two. Now do you want me to continue on or not?"

I nodded. "Okay then. When Kris told him, Marc-Andre was furious. I believe his exact words to Kris were 'The next time I see that Tyler Kennedy I will beat his pig-nosed face into the ground! This engagement is off!' and a lot of angry french. But then, after Jordan called him and said something happened to you, and you were in the hospital, he changed his mind. Also the fact that TK said it was all his idea for you to meet him, and he kissed you first."

"Wow. Is Marc still mad?" I asked.

"Well he's still a little ticked at TK, but I'm sure it'll blow over. But like I said before when he saw you laying there lifeless, he cried. and he held your body." Nichole said starting to tear up. "Actually, the boys are coming up after the game. So you'll get to see Marc fairly soon. The game just ended."

"How'd we do?" I asked.

"Um.. well we lost." She said looking up at the TV.

Sid was on TV talking about the game. By the way he looked, and the way his words came out, he was upset about this loss. Then they flipped to Marc-Andre. He looked distracted and ready to cry.

This is because of me.. I thought. I hoped that once the boys found out I was alright they'd be able to focus on the game.

About and hour later Jordan and Kris came into the room.

"Holy shit! You're alive" Jordan said giving me a hug.

"Wait til Fleury finds out. He'll be so happy." Kris said

"Where is he?" I asked anxiously.

"He and Sid are coming, they'll be here soon." Jordan said sitting and wrapping his arm around Nichole.

Sid and Kristen came into the room, but still no Marc-Andre.

"Hoo hoo hoo. Had to go home and pick up the Mrs. eh, Sid?" Jordan said raising his eye brows.

"Hoo hoo hoo. That's right Jord." Kristen said mocking Jordan.
"Besides I wanted to see Tori."

I laughed.
"Yeah, how are you feeling Tor?" Sid asked.

"I'm feeling really good. I talked to my doctor before Jordan and Kris came, He says they want to keep me another night, and if everything is okay I can go home tomorrow... Where's my Marc-Andre?" I said now very anxious to see him.

"I'm right here. And I'm so happy you're awake." Marc said coming into the room.

"Well what the hell are you just standing there for, come here!"I said reaching for him.

He came and sat on the edge of my bed next to me. I grabbed him and put my lips to his. I didn't care that my brother was there watching, I ran my fingers through his hair and touched his face. I had missed him.

"Hoo hoo hoo! Fleury. Getting action already." Jordan said not caring that Marc and I just made out in the hospital room.

"Jordan, what is it with you and laughing like that?" I asked.

"I swear, if you laugh like that again, I'll kill you." Nichole said

"Hoo hoo hoo." Jordan and Kris said together.

"UGHHHH!" Nichole said covering her ears.

"Marc, I'm so sorry I cheated. I didn't mean to, I don't know what was going on in my head, I wasn't thinking. I love you so much. All I was thinking was 'Let me see my Marc-Andre one last time,so I can tell him how much I love him'" I said as Jordan and
Kris kept picking on Nichole, and Sid and Kristenbegan making out. They must've thought since Marc and I did, that it was okay to. Oh those newlyweds.

"Tori, it's okay. I don't love you any less. Tyler told me the whole story. I was angry for a while, but now it's okay. Seeing you awake, and alive makes it all better." Marc-Andre said kissing my forehead.

"Excuse me, but you are being a little loud, and visiting hours are almost over." One of the nurses said coming in and looking at Jordan and Kris. She then looked at Sid and Kristen. "This is a hospital, not a make-out party!"

Sid and Kristen both blushed. I laughed.

"Excuse me, is it okay if my fiancee stays the night with me? I have been in a coma for three weeks, and I've missed him" I asked sweetly.

"Fine, but please be quiet, this is a hospital." she said and stomped out of the room.

"We'll see you later, Tori." Kristen said. "Sidney and I will come by Marc's tomorrow after you get home."

"Don't be having sex, now. This is a hospital." Kris said stomping out of the room like the nurse.

"Hoo hoo hoo." Jordan said after kissing my on the top of my head.

"UGHHHH. Jordan! Bye Tori." Nichole said.

And with that they all left the room.