Status: Inactive

"I think I love you..."

Chaper 2: Hello. Mr. Fleury

Jordan got up from where he was sitting on the couch and opened the door. In walked Sidney Crosby and Marc-Andre Fleury.

"Guys, this is my sister, Tori, Tori thi-"

"I know who they are, Jordy." I said cutting him off."Hi guys."

"Hey" said Sidney.

Marc-Andre just smiled and nodded.

Hm. Must be shy. I thought.

"So, did you enjoy the game tonight?" Sid asked.

"Oh yes! Congrats on your goal. And to you for stopping those pucks!" I said turning to Marc-Andre.

He blushed at this. "Oh. Thank you."

I stared at him. Why was he blushing? I shook my head and then turned to my brother and Sid.
"So boys, what are going to do this evening?"

"Well I was thinking we could watch a movie. How 'bout it, Sid, Marc?"

They both nodded, and my brother went and put in a movie. Honestly, I couldn't tell you which because I fell asleep as soon as he turned it on. I mean, could you blame me? I wasn't used to the time zone change, and it was 11:30pm.

The next morning I woke up to someone snoring. I opened my eyes to realize that I was laying with my head in Fleury's lap. I mentally screamed and sat up, accidentally knocking Marc in the head.

"Ouch! What th-? Oh, Tori." Marc said rubbing his forehead.

"I guess I fell asleep in your lap." I laughed nervously.

He smiled. God, he was so cute. "You must've been really tired. You didn't even watch any of the movie."

I smiled. "Well, I'm just not used to the time difference yet."

"Ah, you'll get used to it in a day or two" Wow. I love his accent.

I noticed he was still rubbing his head. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you in the head. I was just kinda surprised to wake up with my head in your lap." I blushed.

"It's okay. That kinda hurt though." He made a really cute face.

I kissed him on the forehead where I hit him. "Feel better?"

"Yes. Much better." He smiled.

I stared at him. God I loved his smile. Then I mentally slapped myself. I just kissed the Pens goalie on the forehead. If my brother knew.. Wait. Where is Jordan? Finally noticing that both he and Sid were gone, I stood up from thecouch.

"Marc, do you have any idea where Jordan and Sid are?"

"I don't know. I was asleep, remember?"

I looked around the room. There was a note on the TV.

Tori, Marc-
Sid and I went to take Tori's car back to the car rental place.
We're going to go and get some breakfast to or something,
We figuredwe shouldn't wake you two love birds.Remember,
there's practice this afternoon. And please behave you two.
- Jordan and Sid

"Love birds?" I felt my face get hot.

Marc's cute, but Ijust met him. How could we be love birds? I mean, I don't even know if I like him. Okay, I do like him. But love? Love is a strong word my friends.

I turned to Marc who had been staring at me the entire time. "What?"

"Hm?" I saw him snap out of it. "Oh, nothing, it's just. Uh. Nevermind"

I smiled to myself. He was totally checking me out! Jordan would not be happy with this. I'm actually surprised he left Marc-Andre and I here alone!

"Marc." I said.

"Yes?" he replied.

"You know if Jordan finds out that you were checking me out, he'll kill you right?"I said laughing.

"What would he do if I told you I like you?" he replied.

I smiled real big. "I don't know. I think he'd definately kill you."

"Well then, it's a good thing I don't like you." Marc said smiling.

I took one of the pillows off of the couch and hit him with it. He laughed and pulled me on top of him. Next thing I knew I was kissing him. If my brother saw, he'd have a heart attack. He didn't really approve of me dating hockey players.

After we broke free of the kiss I gave Marc a puzzled look.
"I thought you said you didn't like me?"

"I lied."he said, and kissed me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize, all these first few chapters are pretty short. Haha, I wasn't such a good writer when I started.