Status: Inactive

"I think I love you..."

Chapter 4: Confessions

"Marc. Wait!" I said running out of the kitchen after him. I grabbed his arm.

He turn around, and put his hands on my shoulders.
"Tori.. I-"

"Marc." I cut him off. "I like you. I really do. It's just going to be hard for us to be together. I mean what if I end up liking you alot.. and then in the off season you go away and find some other girl.. Jordan would be so angry."

I gave him a pleading look, trying to make him understand.

"Tori. I know that you know the hockey player stereotype, but I'm not like that. Ask any of the guys, even your brother. I'm sure if he'd let you date anyone on the team it'd be me."

"But, you don't even know me. We just met yesterday!"

"Well then let me get to know you! Don't push me away because you're afraid of what your brother will do."

Just then Sid came in the room.
"Hey guys.. is everything okay in here? I heard yelling."

He then walked towards me. "Tori, are you alright? Come with me, we'll go get some fresh air."

Sid put his arm around me and started pulling me out of the kitchen. I took one last look at Marc-Andre, as if trying to tell him that nothing would happen. He looked at me, then looked away, defeated.

Once out of the kitchen, Sid grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. We were standing on Marc's front porch. I looked up at the stars and sighed. I wish Marc-Andre was out here with me instead of Sidney. My thoughts went back to my first meeting him. He was so shy. Then waking up in his lap and bumping heads with him. Kissing him. The sad look in his brown eyes when I told him I couldn't get involved with him. He did seem different then all the other hockey players I knew. Oh my god.. am I in love with him??

"Aren't the stars so pretty tonight?" I said after a sort of awkward silence.

"Yeah, they are" Sid said looking at me.

I walked off of the porch and towards the garage. I leaned up against the garage door.
Sidney followed. Oh no.

"Tori. I think you're a beautiful girl." Sid said moving towards me. "I like you.. alot" He now had his hands around my waist. Before I could say anything he was kissing me. I screamed, fought against him and pulled away as quickly as I could.

"Sidney.. What the hell? I'm sorry. I don't like you that way. You're like another brother to me." I said wiping my mouth.

"It's Marc, isn't it? He's the one you like." He said sadly.

Just as I was about to answer, Marc came out of the front door.
"Tori? Sid? What's going on?"

"Look, just tell him Tori. I'm sorry. I guess I took our relationship the wrong way" Sid said.

"Tell me what?" Marc said cocking his head to the side.

"Marc," I took a deep breath. "I think, I think I'm in love with you.."