Status: Inactive

"I think I love you..."

Chapter 9: The Wedding

Fast Forward to Kristen and Sidney's wedding.

"Oh Kristen, you look beautiful!" I said as Nichole and I walked into the room where Kristen and Valerie were waiting.

"I'm so nervous." Kristen said turning around. "I've got major butterflies going on right now."

"I don't blame you!" Nichole said. "You're about to marry Sidney-freakin'-Crosby!"

Kristen got a love-struck look in her eyes. "Yeah.. he is great, isn't he?" She sighed.

Her dad then poked his headthrough the door, he nodded to us "You girls better get out there, the boys are waiting for you!" he then turned to Kristen, "I can't believe how grown up you are. You ready to go babe?"

Us three girls leave the room, as Kristen nods.

Valerie and Kris were the first to walk down the aisle, followed by Nichole and Jordy, then Marc-Andre and I. Finally Kristen and her dad walk down the aisle. Everyone is smiling and taking pictures. Kristen's dad removes her vail, kisses her on the forehead and then hands her to Sid.

Kristen and Sid exchange their vows and become hunsband and wife. (All of us girls were crying tears of joy. Teheh)

After the wedding we all headed to the hall for the reception. We partyed hard. Valerie got mad at Kris for dancing with someother girl. Nichole and Jordan went somewhere, and I didn't see them the rest of the evening. Marc had looked sort of down as the evening went on, so I asked him to come outside with me to talk. There was a gazebo surrounded by flower bushes down the path from the door, so we went there to talk.

It was silent for a while. I finally worked up the courage to speak.

"Marc... Are you alright?" I started off.

He gave me a puzzled look, "Yeah, I'm fine. Why?"

"Well it's just... I don't know... you seem sad.. I just want to make sure everything's okay."

He looks at me straight in the eyes. "Well Tori, I like you alot.. but.." Here's where my heart skips a beat and a knot forms in my stomache, he's going to break up with me. "..but I'm just not sure if you like me as much as I like you...and.. and I've been meaning to ask you something for quite sometime."

I breathe a sigh of relief, he's not breaking up with me. "Ask away."

"Well.." He gets down on one knee and brings out a box. I'm about to pass out. "Tori Elizabeth Staal... will you.. marry me?"

I stared at him, my heart had stopped.

"What?"

"I'm asking you to marry me" he said.

I looked down at him and smiled, "Get up Marc."

He looked puzzled and reluctantly got up. "I am confused. What is your answer?"

I stretched up on my tippy toes and kissed him gently on the mouth. "My answer is, yes. Why couldn't you have asked me sooner!?"

He laughed, and slipped the ring onto my finger.

I stared at it admiringly.

"Well, beautiful, are you ready to go back to the party?" he asked scooping me up in his arms.

I gave him a look. "Marc, put me down!" I laughed. "We can't tell anyone about this, not tonight, it's Sid and Kristen's night"

"Oh Tori, the girls are bound to see that rock on your finger sooner or later." he rolled his eyes.

"I'll tell them tomorrow. And Jordan too. Then we can start planning."

Marc put me down. Then grabbed my hand. "Let's go, or else they're going to wonder what happened to us.." He laughed and we walked back inside.