When I'm Dead, You'll Be Crying.

I

Know that this isn't just a dislike. This is a hate. A deep pasionate firey hate. Between neighbors. My name's Tyler and I hate my neighbor. Ah, that sounded like I was at AA or something. Anyway, here's the history between Carissa and me.

I'm a year older, and when she was born, our parents promised us to each other. Yeah, it's like the freaking medieval times. An arranged marriage, yes. It sucks. We're allowed to date other people until we're twenty-five. Then we're getting married, whether we like it or not.

When we were younger, we were pretty good friends. We always played games together, and I always won, because I cheated. Haha. But you see, when school started, we went our seperate ways. It wasn't cool for me to hang around her anymore, or her me.

I ride the bus home, only because she walks. I eat lunch at school, because she goes to the sub shop at the corner. I go on the internet from 3:00 to 5:00, because she gets back from her grandma's at 5:00 and then she goes online for the rest of the night. I read, because she'd rather play video games. I'm athletic, only because she's lazy. We're opposites, and it's better that way.

Last year, I was dating her best friend. I liked her friend alright, but her friend always made us do double dates. I had to dump her friend, because I couldn't stand Carissa's glare. But she can't stand mine, either. She's still going out with my ex-friend. I'm not going to be friends with someone who talks to her. Ever.

As I said before, this isn't just a dislike. This is hate, child. Mad, mad hate.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know.

The real chapters will be longer, but tell me what you think so far.
:]

comment/rate/subscribe.

:]