When I'm Dead, You'll Be Crying.

II

Whenever I see Tyler, I want to gag. It's like this horrible face that I need to escape. That's why I had Ruya dump him. If I can't stand his face now, think of how it'll be when we're married.

Everything I do, I do to get on his nerves. I keep him from playing video games, his favorite thing, by playing them myself. I force him to eat the dreaded school lunches by leaving the school for lunch.

So here's the scene that plays in my mind every time I see him. It's the day I found out I was eventually marrying Tyler.

^Flashback^

"Mom, what are you talking about?"

"Your future, darling."

"What about it?"

"You're going to be marrying Tyler, honey. Isn't that exiting?"

"No! No, no no!"

^End Flashback^

It makes me shudder every time I think about it. People change, but not him. Not Tyler. He'll never change in spite of me. And even if he does happen to change, who's to say I'll like him? No one, that's who.

We can't stand each other, and I just might throw up before I unwillingly say 'I do.' He probably will, too. I remember when we were friends. It was fun for a while. Then he started cheating at the games.

One day, before we started avoiding each other at all costs, he was walking home behind me with one of his friends. They were sharing a bag of skittles. They threw one at my head. I looked back and Tyler said "Hey! That's not a rainbow! She's not a pot of gold! Faulty bag!" I remember rolling my eyes and throwing a pinecone at his head.

I can't remember us ever getting along, truthfully. And trust me, we never will.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I'm still in the intro phase.

The other chapters will be longer, I promise.

Just wait.
;]

comments are the sexx.

subscribing is the hot sex.

and rates? well, they're just the HOT HOT sex.

-x- sayj.