When I'm Dead, You'll Be Crying.

III

I slumped into my first hour class and stared at the board. What the heck was this? We had a new student, just fine. But her name was Carissa. I mean, really. Who wants to be named after the devil? I sat back in my seat and the bell rang.

"Students? We have a new student. Well, actually, one of the lower classmen was moved up a grade due to exceeding standards in her grade level. Clas, meet, or greet, Carissa Michaels." I couldn't believe it. Now I'd have to look at her every day. Darn, darn, darn! Carissa stood up from, wait, what? RIght in front of me. Why? Dear god, why?

"Hi, Tyler." Her voice was sickeningly sweet. My mind was whirring, thinking up ways to kill her here and now, but the teacher started the lesson. The lesson that I wasn't going to pay attention to. I slumped in my seat and stared at eh back of her head. I had an idea, but I didn't want to touch her. Oh, get a hold of yourself! She doesn't have cooties!

I reached forward and looped her hair around the back of the chair. Once the class was over, I quickly ran out of he room. The last thing I heard was a yelp of pain. I snickered, walking to my locker. Just then, I heard a quick step of shoes behind me. Something reached out and pulled my hair back. "Ow!"

"You deserve it. Look at my hair! It had to be cut off!" Carissa yelled at me.

"Looks better, in my opinion." SHe scowled and stalked off.

"Hey, Kyle, look at Carissa. She's so steamed about what I did to her first hour."

"Haha, yeah. Her hair's so uneven now, it's not even funny." We laughed for a bit, and then I went off to my second hour.

I sat down in my usual seat at the back of the class, and then a familiar figure sat behind me. I felt warm lips kiss my earlobe and I turned around to see Kaity looking at me, smirking.

"We can't do this in science, babe. Mr. Gallan will think we're experimenting." I laughed.

"After?" she looked into my eyes and I smiled back, kissing her nose. I knew she took it as a yes, and she sat back in her seat. At least Carissa wasn't in this class.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, um, I think that's about normal chapter length, actually.
I'll make them longer if you want,
but i won't be pleased doing it.

so, guess what?

comments are thaa sex.

subs are thaa hot sex.

and rates are like music which is sex to my eardrums.

:]