When I'm Dead, You'll Be Crying.

IV

Stupid Tyler. Stupid teacher who didn't see Tyler. I had the urge to kick him into the girls locker room and stuff him in some helpless girls locker, but I couldn't be bothered. I was much too lazy.

"Hey, Carissa, wait up!" Lucas called after me.

"Hi, babe. Can you tell that my hair's uneven? Please say you can't. Be truthful, though."

"No, it's fine. There's a little bit of a layer, but nothing too bad. You can't tell unless you try to look."

"Thanks. Tyler tied it to my seat first hour, and it had to be cut loose."

"The war's still on?" He asked, laughing a bit.

"It'll never be over." I said, darkly, which startled Lucas.

"Um, can we not talk about this? I want to talk about you. About how much I love you. About how perfect you are. About the dance Friday, where we're going to dance every slow song together."

"I suppose we could. We'll request our song, of course?"

"Of course." He smiled, hugging me close. Our song was Cancer by My Chemical Romance. We're not into the fluffy stuff.

"And they'll play it?"

"As always." They always played it. Mostly because the DJ was my friend, and Tyler hated that song. I have no idea what Tyler likes, but i know what he hates. Everything that i like, of course. But I need to get back at Tyler, and we have our next class together. I'll make it a point to sit behind him. Trust me, he'll regret the hair tying. He'll regret it a lot.

I waltzed into class, after kissing Lucas goodbye, and found Tyler. I sat behind him, and stole his hat. It ws his favorite hat, which made this an even better plan than I thought it would be. I sat on it, and he whined.

"Wass wrong? Don't want it back? I like it. I'll just wash it a few times and give it to Lucas. It'll look intense on his amazing head of hair."

"Gimme it back!" He said, grabbing for it.

"Tyler, we don't grab at people's butts. It's just wrong. YOu don't want me to get the wron idea, do you? Cause I can tell Becky you tried to grab mine."

"You wouldn't."

"Ah, but I would, Tyler. I would." I took the hat from under me and put it on my head. "YOu want it back now?"

"Yes." He swiped at it, but missed.

"Oh well. if I'm feeling nice in homeroom, I'll slip it in your locker. But I might take something in return. Turn around, class is starting." He turned around and slumped in his seat. I leaned forward and shoved hi hat down his shirt.

"HEY!" he yelled at me.

"Tyler, turn around." the teacher snapped at him. I just sniggered and opened my book, pretending to pay attention.
♠ ♠ ♠
well, there you go.

i was pleased with subscribers and comments, thank you m3gan.

she's my favorite.

would my subscribers make themselves known, please? I wish to give thee lovings.

and if you personally know me,
don't fecking comment!
it gets on my nerves and i don't like it.

yes, that means you, bria.