When I'm Dead, You'll Be Crying.

VII

Walking into school on Friday wasn't the usual pleasure it would've been. Carissa was in most of my classes, unfortunately. I walked into my first hour as always, sitting in my usual seat. And there she came. The devil spawn of, well, the devil, it seems.

I leaned forward so she couldn't touch me. It's childish, this war, but it's necessary. She made a choking noise during roll call when the teacher said my name. So I made a gagging noise when her name was called.

"Tyler, don't think that for one minute you'll survive this school year." She hissed at me.

"Don't think for one moment you'll survive today." I replied in a more evil and insane tone of voice.

She kicked my desk all class. But she's good. I'd raise my hand to tell on her and she'd move her feet back to her desk and pretend to pay attention. I was gonna get her back eventually. I had to somehow. And I knew exactly how. I asked for the bathroom pass and left the classroom leaving the teacher thinking that I had to pee. I had to pee, but I had to put my pee somewhere other than the urinal.

I grabbed a bottle of Mellow Yellow from the pop machine and walked to the bathroom, emptying the bottle into the urinal. And we all know what went back into the Mellow Yellow bottle. My piss. I chuckled to myself as I hacked into Lucas' locker and put the mellow Yellow in place of his. I grinned evilly and shut his locker quietly, going back to my class.

"Do you know how long you were gone, Mr. Kingsley?" The teacher asked when I got back. I shook my head 'no'. "Ten minutes. Do you have bladder problems?" My eyes widened. Then the worst of worst things happened.

"Yes, he does. I"m his neighbor. I'd know." Carissa smiled sweetly. The evil queen of demons was back. I screamed inwardly and kicked my desk, sitting down again. Oh well. She'll need that sense of victory before she and Lucas share that Mellow Yellow that's not Mellow Yellow.
♠ ♠ ♠
ZOMG I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS STORY IN FOREVER!

I"M SO SORRY, GUYS!

i don't know what got into me. i'm really sorry,
so here's a chapter full of tyler's evilness.

i enjoyed writing it.
tell me what you thing in a lovely comment? it'd mean the world.

:D