The poem encounter

chapter 4

Chapter four

Three more days till the first day of school. I don’t feel excited like my friend June feels.
“OMG I can’t wait for 7th grade!” she screamed on the phone
“Ha I can’t wait for it too, NOT!” I screamed back
“Oh come on, Pete is going to get it, ok. He may be a bad person but you got to face him. I mean look at you! You transform into a beautiful preteen, you can’t denied that.”
Peter Peterson is my bully. I hate him, he hates me. All is fair.
“Well I guess your right, I ‘m not chubby any more” I said in a low voice
“Of course, thanks to me. Who knew Special K actually works?”
“It makes me fart like crazy! In summer school people keep looking at me like I was a farting machine. I couldn’t stop farting thanks to you!” I yelled
I swear I will never eat that cereal until I am 80 something years old.
“Well it’s all wroth it, with that new outfit and everything, people can’t take their eyes off you. Also if Peter say’s anything bad about you. You got me and your strong buff arms to take care of him!”
“You got that right!” I yelled.

June Mattson was a new student at my school on the last day of school. Brown hair, cool green eyes, and could sing. Everyone could have loved her but everyone was so hyper about the last day of school, no knew she was there. So up came along me and May Paulson to talk to her and make feel at home. The sad part is after the last day of school; May had to move to Texas because of the high property taxes in Alhambra. In the end, June was invited to watch movies and eat at Johnny rockets with us that day. That’s how we became friends and my only friend at school.