Status: Completed.

Reasons to Be Missed

And See That Life is Beautiful

Katie’s P.O.V
It’s been four years, and we are currently on our way to the Baker household. It’s Shanna’s birthday, so we’re all getting together. Stella and Aiden were playing on their gameboy DS game systems in the back so it was quiet. Brian was driving as I stared out the window thinking to myself. I let my mind wander and go over how we got here. The whole hatred in high school, to the love later on. I smiled softly as he told me we were here. We walked out to the back where the barbecue was with Stella and Aiden following. I sat down with Leana, Ashley, and Val as Brian went to talk to Matt, Jimmy and Zack. My guess was Johnny was off fucking Lacey somewhere…or they would have been here already.

Aiden and Stella walked over to their three year old cousin and sat down with her. My life hasn’t been perfect…and there are some things I wish I could go back and change. But I love my life now, and feel at balance with everything. I married my dream guy, made peace with his sister without getting hit, moved back to the place I swore I would never come back to and really got to know his friends without being judged. I say that is a win, wouldn’t you? I smiled and nodded in agreement as the girls spoke quietly about getting away for a weekend and leaving the kids with the guys. Yeah, life sucked for awhile, but I completely appreciated what came from the bad times. I wouldn’t trade anything I have now for the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter. Let us know what you think!