I rather be dead then to love you

Thinking

^Leas pov^

That morning I stared off into space while George ate the rest of his breakfest. Deslore was so sweet, but he was very diffrenet from everyone. I could tell that he didn't eat that much, he doesn't get tans, and his eyes are very diffrent. They were not human. I didn't evn know anything about him, and he could be a stalker! I slapped myself across the face, and George looked at me like I was crazy.
"Why did you slap yourself?" His eyes didn't leave me at all. So I had to answer.
"Just making sure I was awake. Thats all." Liar!!!! Liar!! I then whispeared to my self ~shut up~ I think George heard me because he shook his head back and fourth. Right now I wish I could give him my brain and he could yell at it, and look like a wacko. I started to hear Deslores' voice. It sounded like it was close. I turned around and there he was talking to a waiter. He glanced over at me, but then he looked back at the waiter. I tried to see his eyes, but his fucking bangs were in the way. I looked back over at George watching him get all his stuff together. "So where are we going to go now?" I said very rudely.
"My friends place." He didn't even look at me when he said that.
"What friend?" I said.
"Joe." He said. I really wanted to yell ~Look at me now!!~ I looked behind me to see if Deslore was still there. Nope he was gone. I looked around the restranuat for him, but he wasn't anywhere in sight.
"Lea, Lea are you fucking alive?" George yelled at me. I looked over at him and saw that he was angry.
"Yes no shut up!" I yelled back at him. We were making a scene everyone was staring. "Lets go." I ordered. I could tell that him and i weren't going to talk to each other for awhile. We got on a bus, and it smelled. I could see that George was trying to ignore the smell, and then he whispeared in my ear.
"So which person do you think is making that stench?'" I didn't want to be rude to the people on the bus, so I didn't answer that question. I started to daydream about Deslore. Gosh I wanted to know more about him. When it was our stop I was so happy just to get off the nasty smelling bus. We walked a couple of blocks before we were at Joes' house. He was 27. Yeah George hangs out with older people. he says that he doesn't like hanging with the younger people. Great now I was gonna have to be in the same house with a guy who sleeps with every girl in town. I walked up to the room that I was gonna be in. I looked around the room and then sat on the bed.
"I hope he didn't have sex on this bed." I said to myself. The room was big(probably because he has a big big house). I went over to the computer that was on a bright red desk. I turned it on, and saw that it was brand new. I went on a couple of websites, then someone knocked on the door.
"Hold on a minute!" I yelled. I turned it off then ran over to the bed pulled a magzine out of my bag. "Come in!"

(Comments, I need to know if I should countiue)