I rather be dead then to love you

Leo's house

!George's pov.!

I didn't know what Lea and I were going to do. Then I looked in her hazel eyes and I then looked at her pocket where I saw her favorite knife that she got from her bestfriend that moved a couple of years ago.
"Where the HELL are we going Lea?"
"Leo's." she said. SHIT I hate that MOTHER FUCKER.(Leo) I rolled my eyes hoping that she would notice.
"Why are you rolling your eyes?" I kept starring at her hoping she would know.
"Ohhhhhh." When we got there I saw Leo waiting on the porch half asleep.
"Leo were here!" Lea basically screamed.
"Woopie!" I said. Leo ignored me and kept talking to Lea.
"So George can sleep outside and us inside."
"Excuse me!"
"Just kidding George." Before we walked into his house. I grabbed Lea's arm.
"Lea I hope you know that you are not sleeping in the same room with."
"I know." I knew that she wasn't going to listen to me. Then we walked in. Leo showed me the room that I was sleeping in. Then I peeked out of the door, and saw Leo and Lea making out.
"Lea aren't you supposed to be sleeping. Alone!"
"Fine. Good morning." Then she headed to her room and Leo followed.
"Leo I don't think so." Then he flipped me off and headed to his room. Then I went to sleep.

^Lea's pov^

After I got some rest about two hours. I went to George's room and saw him sleeping like a baby. Then I headed to Leo's room. When I opened the door he was watching tv. Then I sat on his bed and then he turned off the tv, and then turned on some music. Then I felt his hand go down towards my belt. He unbuckled it and then I did his belt. Then he started kissing me on my neck. Then I felt his hand go up my shirt, and then I took off his shirt. Then I heard someone in the hallway, but really couldn't hear that well because of the music. Sudenly I look up and there is George.
"Oh SHIT!" I said. George runs in and pushes Leo off of me, and then grabs my arm and shirt (shirt was on the floor).
"Lea I told you not to sleep with him!"
"We weren't even close."
"From my view you were!"