I rather be dead then to love you

Stranger

@Leas prov@

I ran right out of the house. Not even looking back. Leo lived near the woods so I ran in there. When I finally gave up running I fell to the ground, and then my head fell to the dirt. I then heard something in the bushes.*Rustle,Rustle* I got up and kept running. My legs felt numb, amd my hands hurted from all of the thron pushes that i've pushed out of my away. I then stopped again, and then I noticed that I was lost. In every direction I saw trees, bushes, etc. I sat on a stomp, and looked at my hands witch were bleeding, and a stinging to it. All I wanted was to close my eyes, and wish that I could fall asleep and not wake up. I then felt dizzy, and fell off the stomp. Then I felt a sharp pain in my head. A couple of hours later I felt someone holding me. I tried to open one of my eyes which was hard. When I finally got my eye open I saw him. His face was beautiful., and he had very pale skin/cold skin. He looked down at me and smiled. I guess he was glad to see me awake. Then I heard George screaming my name.
"Lea!" He repeted it over and over. I don't know how many times. Then the cold/pale/cute stranger yelled over here. Then he laid me on the ground and dissapered. Then I heard George scream at Leo telling him to call an ambulance. Then George put his hand behind my head, and when he pulled it out to look at. He saw blood. I then felt the pain even more, and it knocked me out. When I woke up again I saw that I was on a hospital bed. Why I sat there I couldn't stop thinking about the stranger. He was so cold, his eyes were blackish/blueish. He was amazing to look at, but he wasn't normal. Then I heard the doctor talking to George.
"She has a minor brain injury. She'll be fine." said the doctor. then I saw George shaking his head up and down. The doctor turned around and saw me awake. a big smile grew across his face. Then he walked in.
"So how do you feel young lady?"
"I feel fine." I was lieing.
"Do you know where your mother is?" He asked. I looked over at George who shook his head back and forth.
"No." I then looked down. When I looked up I saw that he left. George sat on the bed.
"George I saw someone in the woods."
"Who?"
"I don't know. He had pale/cold skin. Black/blue eyes. His face and body just perfect." He looked at me like I was crazy. "What!"
"No one was there when I found you Lea."
"He put me down and ran off before you were there. He yelled Over here." He shook his head back and forth again. I was confused, but then my head hurt more. "Hey George can you get more painkiller medicine from the nurse. My head hurts."
"Sure."