I rather be dead then to love you

Beautiful

^Leas prov^

When George and I got out of the hospital he told me to never go near Leo again. I wasn't paying attention. All I could think about is the beautiful man that saved me. I wanted to find him. Even if I had to go back in the woods. The I heard George yelling at me.
"Lea are you listening to me?" He asked with anger in his voice.
"Sorry I wasn't." I looked into his eyes which had anger in them.
"I said that I don't want you ever to go near Leo again. Do I make myself clear?!"
"Wait.. Wait.." I said with confusion. "No i'm not listening to you! You aren't my dad." He grabbed my arm and said again ,
"Do I make myself clear?" My arm had a little bit of pain not a lot. I wanted to slap him, but I held it in.We didn't move till I gave an answer.
"Yes." I lied. I liked Leo, but I had to find my hero too. He then let go of my arm, and walked away. I standed there watching him walk. I then followed.

!Georges pov!

I walked away after I let go of her arm. I can't believe I did that. We just got out of the hospital, and I think I might have made it worse. I then looked back and saw her looking at the ground walking slow. I couldn't apologize it would make me look weak, or make it look like I cared about her. I couldn't pick. I then went back to get are things from Leo. When I got out Lea was gone. I looked around hoping that she would be sitting somewhere. Then I realized that one bush was moving. I dropped the bags and ran.

#Leas pov#
I ran and ran. I The tripped over a log and my hand fell on a thron bush. It made my hand hurt even more. I then took all of the throns out of my hand and then I heard rustleing. So I ran. I kept looking around for my hero. Then I saw a light. I was hoping that it was the sun, but it wasn't. It was him. He was like a diamond in the sun. I couldn't see. So I kept walking closer so I could. Then he walked out of the suns path. I looked around and then yelled "Come back I have to tell you something." Then I smelled something. It was tempting to find, then I turned around to see him.
"What did you wanna say?" His voice was calming.
"Thank you." I said
"Your welcome, and thanks." Then he turned around and started to walk.
"Wait! Will I see you again?" I couldn't lose my beautiful hero.
"Soon." he said and ran off. I saw that the sun was going down I started to go back to Leo's. If I couls find it, but I didn't care that much. I just was happy that I would see him again.