I rather be dead then to love you

Watching

`Leas pov`

A little later I found George. He had fear, anger, and happiness in his eyes. Then he ran over to hug me, and when he did he didn't let go. "Umm.. George I do need to breath."
"Sorry. Where did you head off to?"
"To look for him."
"Who?!"
"The guy that saved me!"
"Whatever." he said with frustration in his voice. As we walked the sun was dissapearing. We had nowhere to go. No food, but we had money so that was good. As we were walking I kept looking to the side hoping that the stranger would be there watching me. I should have asked his name. It feels weird to call him "Stranger", The darker it got hte more tired I was. Then I looked down at my hand which had dried blood on it.
"George do you have any water?"
"Yeah.. Hold on one minute." When he gave me the water I washed my hand off. My eyes got heavier and heavier every minute that passed.
"George we need to rest." i said. He looked at me to see how tired I was. My eyes were have closed and I was walking everywhere.
"Alright." We stopped at a motel and slept.

that morning:

~Deslore's pov~( the stranger)

I sat outside of the motel watching Lea. Last night she seemed really beat. When I saw her and her brother leave I wanted to fall, but didn't know if I should. She wasn't even supposed to see me, but her face sparkled in the sun. Her hair long and black. Her lip and nose ring looked good on her. Her hazel eyes beutiful. I then slapped myself. 'No you are a vampire and she is a human' I said out loud to myself, but quiet. I closed my eyes hopeing that maybe I could think about something else, but it didn't work. She was very intresting to watch. She listened if she wasn't daydreaming. She didn't really have a tan, and she didn't need one aswell. She was acting weird. Guess she had a little bit to much sugar for breakfest. She was twirling around and yelling. (Shit i keep writing short chapters)