Status: Updates: As fast as I can.

You Are All That I Have

Chapter 5: Slight Change in Feeligs

"So.. Miss Audrey, what would you like to do?" Max said as I walked up the stairs with my suitcase.

"Well, I would like to get unpacked if you don't mind. Where's my room?" I said pausing at the top of the steps.

"You'll be sleeping with me." he said nonchalantly.

I froze. I had already went over this with him. I then turned to glare up at him. "Maxime Talbot. I am not having sex with you."

He rolled his eyes. "Just because you're going to be sleeping in the same bed with me does not mean that we're going to have sex. I don't want to have sex with you. Remember, you are here for one purpose, to get Kris to fall in love with you."

I stared at him. Did that really just come out of his mouth? What, am I not good enough for him? I'll show him! "Fine, show me to your room."

After I had unpacked, we went to sit in his living room to watch TV.

"Do you really think this is going to work? Making Kris fall in love with me?" I asked. I was begining to think that making Kris fall in love with me wasn't going to work.

"Of course it's going to work. I mean, how could anyone not fall in love with you? You're smart, really pretty, and the nicest girl I've ever meant. And I've met alot of girls in my life." He said turning to look at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh please, Max."

"I mean it. You're really great." he said.

I stared at him. "Are you falling in love with me, Mr. Talbot?"

"What? No. Kris.. I mean. Um.. I just meant why he'd fall in love with you." Max said blushing.

He actually blushed! "Oh sure, Max, sure." I said smirking.

"I did only mean why Kri- hey! get that smirk off your face. I am not falling in love with you." Max said getting redder.

I had to laugh. It was so funny.

"It's not funny! I'm going to get Marc-Andre and you can go stay with him! Don't think I'm joking, because I'm 100% serious." Max said angrily.

"Fine! I'm sure you'd love that Max!" I snapped.

I was begining to get heated. I stood up. I didn't have to take this. I was only joking around, and he got mad.

"You know what?" Max said standing up and grabbing my arm.

"What Max? What?" I said turning around.

And then it all happened so fast. Max grabbed my and crushed his lips onto mine. I mentally screamed at myself. NO! No! Stop this! Push him away! You're supposed to make Kris fall in love with you. You'll break his heart! He'll be a distraction..

I ignored it, and let my instincts take over. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer to him. I was enjoying this more than I should've. I then ran my fingers through his hair. Suddenly my pocket vibrated.

It was a text from Marc-Andre

Audrey. Kris is coming over to Max's house this evening to hang out. I'll come too to keep Kris distracted, just in case.

"Oh shit." I said.

Max looked down at me, sheepishly "Okay, I know I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry."

I rolled my eyes. "We have bigger problems, Max. Kris is coming over to your house tonight."

"I don't remember saying he could.. Oh wait! Shit. I said he could come over after we got home from New York. I forgot shit!" Max said pounding his fist into the couch.

"Well let's see, it's 5:40 right now. I'm thinking Kris will come at like 6:30?" I looked at Max.

"That sounds about right. So what should we do about you? I'd feel bad shutting you in my room all night. Besides, if you were down here somewhere, you could hear Kris, and we could ask him questions about you. This could help. Now, where to hide you.." Max said looking around the room. "Aha! That laundry closet right there." he pointed to a closet a few feet behind the chair. "It has slots in it, so you can see us, and everything. It'll be perfect!"

"Oh, so you won't shut me in your room, where there's a nice comfy bed, and tv, but you'll shut me in a closet? Nice Max, real nice." I said jokingly.

"It'll be perfect though! Marc will agree with me." he said.

"Fine, fine. I'll go in the closet at like 6:15." I said sighing.

"Yes! This is going to work out so well." Max said hugging me.

I shook my head and went to text Marc-Andre about my hiding ing the closet. I still wasn't so sure if I could make Kris fall in love with me... or if I wanted him to.