Waltzing Corpses

Written for collar blue.'s Surprise Prompt Challenge, my prompt being Monsters. Comments and feedback would be greatly appreciated. Beta: bloodsucker;. Painting in the layout by Taylor Montague. Disclaimer: I don't own Frank Iero nor Gerard Way; I do the plot. Don't steal.

He was the kind of guy that preferred snuff films rather than drama movies; the kind that would be fascinated by gory scenes in horror novels, soaking every drop of blood that seemed to leak out of the page. Pictures floated out of his fingertips in a cathartic way as he painted bone-paralyzing scenarios.

I was the kind of guy that would feel intrigued by his behavior, savoring the detailed, still moments in time that he captured on paper; the kind that would stare at his work for hours, pencil gradually becoming paint. Logic would struggle to figure out his alluringly sick attitude.

We were the kind of couple you would stare at if we happened to cross paths. The kind that would love each other through thick and thin; he wasn't going to let me go, and I wasn't going to, either. Kiwi-glucose would linger in my tongue after I'd kiss his flavored lips; but maybe the taste of his kisses isn't what I should've dwelled on.
  1. Encompassing Dread.
    And the feeling of snowflake lips.