March 21, 2013

Feelings

It is currently two o’clock in the afternoon and Ryan is sound asleep. His chest moves slowly up and down taking in every breath of life. He is so young and reminds me everyday of whom I used to be. I asked Mrs. Charles to watch over him while I stroll about this grim prison. Ryan usually takes a nap during the early afternoon, so I take this time to re-group myself and my thoughts. I couldn’t help myself but think about my dry, loving, warm boyfriend. Every passing day without his presence makes my heart heavier and heavier. He is, or was, the other half of me, my soul mate, and my best-friend. I wasn’t usually the girl who would desperately look for a boyfriend. I was always an independent, free loving soul, that is, until I met him. The moment I laid eyes on him I felt as if my whole being was complete and I was in utter bliss. My heart felt light and airy like a feather among the wind, but now it feels like an anchor among the waves. Seeing Ryan reminds me of what I shared with this man, the possibilities of making new life, even a new life among the two of us. I know of many people who have sacrificed their lives for their significant others, if only I had the chance. I know that chance will come when I least expect it, I just--have a feeling...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about not updating in forever. I'm trying really hard but my writer's block is REALLY bad! I'm posting another chapter really soon, so be sure to check it out!

Thanks,
RBL