Status: Complete. =) *I hate this story >xD*

Archangels in Black

ArchAngels In Black:

Vocals/Lyrics: Amira Diem
Guitar: Alura Scarlett
Guitar: Catherine Blade
Keyboard/Piano: Amara Rayne
Bass: Ania Ravine
Drums: Tiara Ceria

All girls rock/metal band taking over the music world with their skill and only with three demos out. Their epic, versatile, majestic & bombastic songs are loved by people around the world.
______________________________________________________
*Caden Jade*

Male vocalist taking music world by storm with his 6-octave, piercing vocals capable of: Rock/Opera/Metal/Classical/Gospel- you name it, this guy can and/or has sing/sung it. His biggest dream is to sing a song he wrote as a duet with M.Shadows. What happens when the supposed teen player meets the Angel of Metal/Rock music? Will they rise?

Or fall when they realize Caden used to date her, cheated, didn't feel like s**t-blaaah. He's basically a player with self-control.

(Original fiction)
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Caden Jade:

16

Hobbies/Interests: Music, writing, acting, singing, designing, swimming, photography

Eyes: Ocean shade of blue

Tanned

Toned

Ok so stereotypical rockstar figure: Sixpack (developing to 8 though *xD He's based off what I want to look like. -_- >xD*), tanned, toned legs/arms

Hair: Necklength/dyes it various colors-styles.

Band: None, when he runs into Amira Diem (I just love that name xD MINE BITCHES! *vampire growl/shows fangs* Run, burglars, RUN)

In the old days of ArchAngels In Black (when the girls called themselves 'Origin'), Amira had invited him to rap/growl on the earlier songs. The two got into a fight and drifted apart. When they make up, all is forgotten about Jade's part as the A.I.Black male singer. Amira and Caden hate each other with a passion at 1st but start to like each other more & more, fate bringing the two rockers closer...und closer...und closer. Them bam. The two former enemies fall for each other.
______________
Amira Jayla Diem

16

Interests: Modelling, acting, singing, writing, designing, photography, working with her band, performing.

Hair: Down to her mid-back/black-blood red colored hair. Natural blonde but dyes her hair repeatedly.

Band: She formed ArchAngels In Black after she filled up 10 journals of versatile songs. You name it, Ami wrote it. So she decided to search for band members and start working on music for her numerous songs. When they released the single "(These Black Roses) Are For You", the band became a web sensation and hundreds of labels wanted the girls signed. One fan pointed out a male voice singing on the songs. Amie starts to think about auditions for a classically-trained male rocky voice. She starts to get the feeling that the band already had a male rapper/growl vocalist that could also belt out clean-style vocals.

One band. Rival tearing apart the band and two voices falling in love....

Ein HELL of a bitching time in the business!