Status: Complete. =) *I hate this story >xD*

Archangels in Black

Give Me New Revival

*Caden*

I got an email this morning from the manager of ArchAngels in Black. They said I was one of the voices they chose to hear live. I was also told that my chances of getting chosen were great because they liked the others but were amazed with Ave Maria. I'm surprised a rock band liked my cover of a Classical song. Oh damn I'm slightly panicking.....ok panic wave done. I'd just arrived at the studio and tossed a Starbucks cup to the trash. "Hey. Follow me please and I'll lead to to the Engels." A 22-year-old looking blonde woman signals for me to follow and we wind up at a studio recording booth with the band sitting randomly everywhere in the whole room. "Ladies!" The girls line up and shake my hand after fixing up their outfits. =D O_O Heilig scheisse. Amira looks WAY better in person! "Hi. I love your voice. Ave Maria's my favorite FAVORITE song of all time to sing." She looks down when shaking my hand then looks up again. GOD she looks phenomenal!!!

"Well, follow me girls to the building entrance so Caden and the other 5 guys can sing their songs live. =)" We all follow the blonde (Allison I learned her name was) back to where I entered and I see a bunch of other guys here. "Brian, you're up 1st." A guy with a skinhead comes up and says he'll sing 'Gone' by Kelly Clarkson.

*after*

Wow....I should think of a song to highlight my SEVEN-OCTAVE range. Got it! I'll sing 'Phantom of The Opera'. Haha! That ought to stun them all. "Caden! Your turn." Oh damn. Only 5 guys..."Well here it goes." I draw in a starting breath and begin to sing.

*after*

Since my range is 7 octaves I'm able to hit the high notes Sarah Brightman can. "Holy fuck..damn. Heilig ficken scheisse en scheisse." Is it a coincidence that my favorite female celebrity commented my voice 1st? "Dude sing a Rock song. Classical is owned by your voice but sing Rock or Metal!!! O_O Sorry." Her voice lowers, head looking towards the ground. "Haha. I don't mind. Um what to sing now actually? Ooh! Got it."

'Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost, it's so empty & cold without you here, too many people to ache over..' I have Amira in shock: Eyes bulging out and mouth hitting the floor. "The others were amazing. BUT THIS GUY KICKED ASS. O_O" Looking down to the floor, Amira's black/dark-green hair flows over in a wavy way. GAH she's more beautiful in person. "Girl you have to learn to not be so shy! Hehe. It's cute..." Personally, I agree. "I agree with that." Everyone looks at me strangely, excluding Amira. "What? I do. Ok so I don't know her at all but I agree! Gah. Heul die ficken doch..." Looking up, Amira laughs quietly.

"He speaks my native language. Have you ever been to Germany, Caden?" She leads me over to the couch by the recording booth's window. "I was born there actually and lived there until I was 7 years old. Been living in the States ever since. I kinda miss Deutschland..."

"Oh hell yeah tell me about it. Germany's the ficken scheisse! Haha." She likes Avenged Sevenfold, Ave Maria, my voice, semi-shy, wears makeup and has a piercing in her left eyebrow. Amazing on her. "Caden, your voice is the best on a guy I've ever heard and if it was up to me, you'd be on the mike with me on stage and sharing the vocal booth for our albums. =)" I never was 'good' at hiding my blushing. "Dankeschon, engel die musik." I probably should've kept that last half to myself because her band members are going 'AWWW' at an insane volume. "Danke Gott fur dich. Komm with mich." Apparently, we're going to record the 1st song then after today we have 4 weeks until the full album recording begins. Metal Angel is mine for the next 28 days! FUCK yeah! =D

Caden never knew he'd wind up dating his all-time idol and former nemesis Amira Diem. When he recorded the 1st male ArchAngels In Black male high note, that was when the two realized they liked each other. But many obstacles run around to turn them to ruins.
♠ ♠ ♠
Caden is basically Tom only with thinner eyebrows, shorter height, necklength black hair with multi-color highlights, shorter neck, slightly different face and different style. =) He's basically the twins combined. The band is still real in this story though. To prove it? *smirks* You'll see. =D