The Yin and Yang of Heaven and Hell

Liams family died when he was a little boy. After going through alot of horrible things, he gets adopted by a family who loves him, and they change his name to Lu' (Lucifer). However this family is a family of demons and devils who live in Hell, they are look upon as evil and are to be feard and respected, but Lu' feels like he belongs with him. A few days after Lu' turnes 18, his father decides to send him and his step-brother Lu' (Canis Lupus) back to our world, to learn the ways of human kind, because in order to rule, one must first understand.

Sam (Samantha) is a teenager, who livs with her parents and her older sister, in a small town south of London. Sams best friend is named Akinna, they live on the same street, and have been friends for as long as they can remember. Not much happens in Sams small hometown, she goes to school, hangs out with her friends, spends time with her family, and goes to parties. But one day two new boys start at the school, Lu' and his twin brother Lu' (Canis Lupus) and there is something different about them, now she only has to figure out what.
  1. Memories
    Lu's past.
  2. Just another summer, or was it?
  3. Back to the Cold
    it is time for Lu' and his brother to re-join the world, though after having lived for years in nice, warm, dark, cozy Hell, they have a hard time adapting.