It's Not the Life It Seems

Chapter Thirty-Nine

Somebody else had seen Gerard and Honey’s performance. Somebody who had watched every heart stopping moment, feeling his breath catch in the back of his throat as he watched their disgusting display. He had seen the how Gerard had dragged the stunning woman off the stage because if he didn’t he would have had his way with her then and there. It angered him to think of what that beast of a man could be doing to his precious Honey right this moment; he might even be hurting her. It was clear to him that Honey had been forced by Gerard into behaving in that sexual manner on the stage. Honey would never act that like and she certainly would never be attracted to that sort of man. Harry knew he would have to make his move soon because time was running out and he didn’t want his Honey to suffer any longer.

Honey relaxed against the plush hotel pillows, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, reflecting upon the craziness that had filled her night. There was no way that when she woke up this morning she would have thought that that very night she would have been locking lips with Gerard. Honey felt like a fan girl who had just kissed her hero and just for tonight, she wasn’t Honey Meadows, Grammy award winning singer but Honey Meadows: award winning teenie. A soft knock at the door interrupted her thoughts. Honey contemplated with pretending she was asleep and not answering but her curiosity got the better of her as she crossed the short distance from her bed to the door.

“Hello”, said the man, as the door opened to reveal the person who was visiting Honey at this hour.

“Hi”, Honey replied unsurely, still holding the door in her hands so as not to let them in the room and also hide her body from their view.

“Is this a bad time? Were you already asleep?” the man asked, rubbing his neck with the free hand that wasn’t jammed into his pocket.

Honey shook her head slowly, “No, I was just resting. Look, not to be rude but why are you here?”

He looked at the ground, thinking of the words to say although none were really coming to his mind at present.

“Look can I just come in”, he eventually asked, hoping that he would know what he was doing once he was in there. Honey looked at him blankly, trying to decide whether or not it would be wise to let him in. She eventually decided and answered not with her words, but rather her actions. Honey pulled open the door further before turning around and walking quickly to her lounge, not waiting for the man to follow her into the room. The man sat down on the same couch as Honey, but rather then filling the space next to her he sat as far away as he could. The two sat in silence for a few moments, neither really knowing what would be appropriate to say.

Honey picked at her fingernails, finding them much more interesting then anything that was happening in the room. Honey couldn’t decide whether or not she was regretting what had happened that night. On one level she was thrilled to pieces because she had achieved what most could only ever dream about and she knew this kind of thing could only ever happen to her. Then, on another level, she felt that maybe what had happened should have stayed in her dreams, because dreams were always much better then reality. Dreams were relatively simple, always lacking in the harsh reality’s that came with life.

Honey stole a glance at the man perched next to her, who seemed consumed in his own thoughts. Honey thought it strange that he wasn’t talking to her and remained unaware of the silence that filled the room, too distracted by his own mind. Honey became increasingly bored and began wishing she had not answered the door and instead feigned sleep. Honey began making clucking noises with her tongue, hoping to catch the attention of the man next to her and see if she could annoy him. It didn’t work at first but after a while he started throwing her small irritated glances to which Honey just continued making her noises but louder.

Honey let out a loud groan when she realized he was not reacting to her. She wasn’t used to be ignored but she especially didn’t expect to be ignored when she was sitting alone in a semi dark room with someone.

“I think I like you”, the man suddenly said. Honey snapped out of her thoughts to stare at the man, eyes wide with surprise.

“R-Really?” Honey asked incredulously, as the man continued to stare at the wall straight ahead of him.

The man nodded, although he seemed unsure of what he was actually saying and the effect these words would cause.

“Yes, I mean I have for ages. Before I even officially met you, I guess, but I think telling you now might help me to move forward. At the moment I feel like I am stuck in this one place, where I can’t go back or forwards so I was thinking…that maybe telling you would be a way of…moving forward again”, he explained weakly.

Honey took in his words and considered what was being said. She then turned her body so she was fully facing him and placed a perfectly manicured fingernail on his cheek, applying pressure so that his face turned to face her.

Honey gazed into his eyes, trying desperately to read what was going through his head but couldn’t depict what she saw staring back at her.

“Sometimes you just need to block out reality and live for the dream moments”, she said in a whisper before drawing her lips to his, giving him a lingering kiss. Honey pulled away slowly, leaving him silently begging with his eyes for more. She slowly rose from the couch, not breaking eye contact and backed seductively over to her bed before lowering herself onto it, positioning her body in an incredibly inviting pose. With one manicured fingernail she motioned for him to come join her, which he did eagerly and awkwardly sat down on the bed next to her.

Honey knew she would have to take control of the situation, so she crawled over to the man, still wearing her short pajama’s that showed off her toned tan legs. Placing one leg over each side of his body, Honey gently pushed him down and applied her lips to his, this time slipping her tongue in before he had the chance to even react. Without detaching her lips, Honey grabbed his jacket and pulled it up over his head before setting to work on his t-shirt, which she pulled up in one swift motion. Honey then reached for his jeans, playing with the button a little before undoing it completely. The man seemed to realize then that he was getting undressed much faster then this beautiful woman was and pulled her pajama shirt over her head, much to her surprise.

“Hey!” she mockingly glared at him for trying to do something himself, she was in control now. He looked apologetically at her, hoping desperately that she wasn’t going to stop now. His fears vanished when he felt his pants, along with his boxers, fall off his legs leaving him completely exposed. He felt himself blushing under her stare, feeling himself inadequate.

Honey kissed away his insecurities and reassured him with the simple words, “you’re beautiful”. He smiled at her before tugging suggestively at her pajama pants.

Honey looked at him, pretending to be confused. “Oh, what you want these gone?” she asked, knowing perfectly well what the answer was. He nodded eagerly.

Honey placed her index fingers on the inside of her pajama shorts before painstakingly slowly pulling them down, making sure he followed them down her leg with his eyes. Honey turned to face him, sitting there in only her panties. She leaned in and kissed him as if she never wanted to stop, tongues battling desperately for dominance as together they jumped underneath the covers. Once they were under Honey pulled off her only remaining garment and then raged an attack on his neck, enjoying the sensation of the skin against skin.

The electricity was building underneath the covers as the couple desperately explored each others body, lust growing as the inevitable approached. Their moans growing louder, excitement mounting. She ran her hands down his chest, clawing at it like she wanted to eat him for dinner leaving red marks over his previously un-blemished skin. Honey felt him grow from beneath her and it was as if a wild demon had been released inside her because before she knew it she was rocking madly on top of him, screaming down the hotel room in pure bliss.

“Oh…shit”, Honey cried as she increased her rhythm, getting wilder and wilder. The man underneath her moaned loudly in response, if he had known it would be this good with her he would have done it ages ago. Honey ran her sweaty hands through her sweaty hair, sending the man into a total frenzy before he closed his eyes, thoroughly enjoying this moment.

“Honey…fuck”, he moaned, feeling himself getting closer. Honey grinned down at him and licked her lips.

In the room across from the couple Ray Toro was having trouble sleeping. It was because someone had woken him up with their screaming. He had immediately sprung up from bed, assuming someone had been hurt but soon realized the reality of the situation. He pulled his pillow over his boofy head as another scream followed by a loud moan erupted from the room across from him.

“Will it ever end”, he groaned to himself whilst silently debating whether or not he thought they were close to finishing. A final moan answered his question, as both the woman and man let out the loudest and longest moans Ray had ever heard.

Silence finally rang through the 15th floor of the Hilton Hotel, leaving all the guests to sleep in peace.

The sweaty couple collapsed against each other, panting heavily but still embracing tightly. If they only had one night they were certainly going to make use of it.

“That was…”, the man started.

“Yeah”, Honey agreed, knowing no words could describe the feeling.

He planted a kiss on her forehead. "Your amazing", he wispered to her.

"No Gerard, your the amazing one".