I Melt in Your Mouth Like Liquid Sugar

I used to run around naked at 3 am.

Normal point of view

”Hello Jake!” I said and smiled at the guy who just walked into my shop. “What do you have in mind now, something crazy?”

“Hmm… not really. It’s just that I have an empty spot on my left arm, and I was hoping that you might have some crazy ideas.” He said and showed me his arm, where the spot was.

“Well, I think that we could fill in some kind of a pinup girl. What do you think about that, or do you want something personal?”

“Not really. I think it sounds like a crazy good idea.” Jake said and smiled.

I was a tattooist and I had done all of Jake’s art. I had a lot of costumers, who only came to me, because they thought I was the best, and that I always had some crazy ideas, if their brains were emptied. I appreciated that a lot and I really liked my costumers.
I began to draw a random pinup girl on Jake’s arm, so he could decide whether it was the right choice or not.

“So, I have this in mind” I said when I was finishing the last touch on the sketch.

“Wauw.” He beamed and looked at it. “It’s awesome. I’m up for it my girl.” He smiled. I had a great relationship to Jake. He was like a brother to me. We always hung out and did stuff together and he never paid full price for his tattoos. I began tattooing the pinup girl, and we just talked about a lot of stuff.

“When are you done for today?” He asked.

“I think it’ll be around 10.00 pm. I have two costumers. One at 8.00 pm and one at 9.00 pm.” I said to him and made the last line.

“Awesome” He said when he saw the finished look. “What do I owe you?”

“Hmm… Let’s make a deal. I’m going to London next week. What about you buy me a beautiful dress. I’ll find it myself?”

I was going to a tattoo fair in London, where a lot of different people came to look at our work and maybe to get a tattoo. I was looking really forward to it. People had started to mail me months ago, because they wanted an appointment at my booth. I just didn’t sign up for appointments. They were for people who came by and got interested in my work. In the end of the fair the best tattoo was being announced.

“That’s a deal. I might even come to London to make sure you get the right dress. And to make sure you don’t pick the most expensive one.” Jake said and laughed.

“You might not want to go, because I’ll be hanging out with the girls and we’ll get drunk and talk about boys and run around naked at 3.00 am.”

“Okay I’ll stay home with the guys and watch some porn”

“You perv!” I said and hit him.
We finished talking and Jake left when my next costumer came. I tattooed my last two costumers and was finished around 10.30 pm. I always worked in the evening. When I got home I began to pack for London. I was going to stay there for two weeks, even thought the fair only lasted three days. I knew a lot of people over there and I always enjoyed hanging out with them. They were all people I had met at fairs and festivals around the world.
I just had to kill three more days at work and then I would be off to London.
The days went quick and I was happy about that fact. I was excited about The Tattoo Fair. I had been there the last three years and it had been crazy. Hairdressers came to do crazy hair styles and colours and makeup and underground bands were playing. I had a band called: “The Bloodsucking Walking Dead” also shorted down to “Bloodsucking Dead”. We were going to play this year. I was the lead singer, and I also played the guitar. We were only known to a few people. Most of them were the ones coming to my shop, but we also had a little fan base on the Internet.
One more thing I had to do, when I came to London, was to go to the premiere of Twilight. I had been waiting for that movie for ages. I loved vampires. The whole phenomenon about vampires and the way Stephenie Meyer made them, was just perfect.
I had been waiting for the movie, since I found out it was coming. I was a big fan of the books and had even on my left shoulder blade tattooed:

“About three things I was absolutely positive.
1. Edward was a vampire.
2. there was a part of him – and I didn’t know how dominant that part might be – that thirsted for my blood.
3. I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.”


I liked to get random tattoos, that still made sense to me.

Finally the time where I had to go to London came and I was more than ready.
My first mistake was:
I got too early to the airport and had to wait for 3 and a half hour.
My second mistake was:
I had bought too much. I really should know myself by now, but it didn’t seem like it. I always bought the double with me home.
My third mistake was:
I hadn’t eaten anything and now I was stuck on a plane with a complaining stomach and no food!”
♠ ♠ ♠
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This is my first fic about Robert Pattinson and it's the first one I post on the Internet. I will be happy to get some comments. I won't go crazy and post a lot of things, if I don't get any comments. If there is some spelling problems, then it's because I'm not from a English speaking country. :D

And to let you know, the next chapter will be from Robert point of view.

xxx Tea. :D