Status: All done. Check out Baby, Just Close Your Eyes; the sequel though :)

This Is the World We Left for Dreamers and Believers

Don't tell, won't tell.

“We got you a present as a welcome to the company kind of thing.” Dirk said joining me on the couch. He handed me a box that was covered in shiny red paper.

“Aw. Thanks. You guys really didn’t-Oh my god.” He laughed and pushed the sleeves of his flannel shirt up. I slowly lifted the new Canon Rebel out of the box and examining it. He handed me the 20gb memory card that came with it. I’d probably never fill it but it was the thought that counted, right?

“You deserve it. Plus, its what I use so now we match!” I nodded now playing with the settings.

Over the past for days I’d hung with Dirk and his assorted friends, fed his shopaholic ways, and relaxed. Tomorrow I boarded a plane at 7:30 am that would take me back to my second family, which as it just so happens was just as dysfunctional as my real family. Go figure.

“Thank you so much……for all of this. The job, letting me stay here, and getting me away from there for a little while. Things were getting a little too dramatic.”

“It was the least I could do. You remember that random shot I got of you at the shoot back in NY?” I nodded. “I’m basing my whole show around it. Everything from the pattern on the dress to the trees were inspiring.”

“No syke? That’s amazing!” I said hugging him around the neck. My phone vibrated on the table. I opened it and read the name underneath the moving envelope and shut it. Dirk watched me curiously. I shrugged and picked up my tea.

“You’re a strange one, girl.” He said standing.

“It keeps things interesting. You going somewhere?”

“Me and a few friends are going to get Tai, you want to come with?” I shook my head and smiled.

“I’m going to stick around here. Just chillax.” He ruffled my hair and left. I pulled out my laptop and looked through the hundreds of pictures I’d already taken. The fun moments, the almost too personal moments, side glances, blurry hands of sleeping forms, road signs, the beach party. I sighed and placed the computer on the coffee table and walked out onto the balcony. Soft California breezes brushed my hair away from my face. Dreamers weather. I could sit out here in the dark, wind blowing softly and imagine a whole new life. My phone disturbed the silence once again. I yanked it out and looked at the front instead of a text he had decided to call. I watched it ring four more times before it beeped thirty seconds later telling me I had a voicemail. I groaned.

“One new voice mail.” The electronic voice said.

“No shit. Thanks.” I muttered. It finally grew into that staticy silence that always started before a message.

“I meant it Annabelle. Every word. We both know it. I’m not admitting anything over the phone but we should talk and you should tell him. He deserves it.” He said softly. I stared up at the stars. He wasn’t right and he wasn’t wrong.

>>

“Bella?” I dropped my bags and lunged at Garret. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

“I missed you, Garebear!”

“I missed you too! It was only four days though!”

“Yeah. But, I’ve been looking at your dumb faces for almost tow months now. I missed you guys so much. I don’t know what I’m saying. Hi!” I said waving to the others behind him. They watched amused.

“We missed you too! The first day you were gone Tim freaked because he thought we had left you at the last venue.” I looked past Garret to see a embarrassed Tim hiding his face.

“Aw. He worries! That’s cute.” Pat rolled his eyes.

“She’s a Tim fan girl!” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Dude, just go. We’re like a group of 20 people blocking the doorway! This is so ridic.” I said shooing them off. Nate draped his arm around my shoulder and slung my bag onto his free shoulder.

“How was it?” Nate asked as we drifted to the back of the group.

“It was great! I got new clothes! And, a new camera and ate lots of Tai! Lots and lots of Tai!”

“And the bad?”

“How did you know there was bad?” I asked looking away from his expectant face.

“Because its you. Trouble follows you like the plaque!” I sighed.

“There were some…..calls.”

“From?” My eyes drifted to the back of his head.

“Oh. Uhm, you should probably know that everyone on tour knows about the Halvo relationship.” I nearly tripped over my own two feet staring up at him.

“Excuse me?”

“Yeah. It was about a day in and Omar rushed onto the bus, told us about it and then when I asked him who he found this out from he wouldn’t tell me.” I cursed under my breath. He hugged me.

“I’m pretty sure I already know who told him. Jerk.” I said shrugging. We followed them across the lawn that separated a parking lot from the airport where all the vans and Hit The Lights bus sat.

“Tell me!”

“Nah. It’s not that important. I’ll tell you later after I deal with him.” I said hugging him one more time and throwing my new bag into the back of the van. Four weeks of brand new clothes. What a beautiful, discouraging mess.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHHH! So, who do you guys think it is? And, no its not the obvious. Okay, so I know this is really small but I just started school and everythings a bit hectic so please don't unsubscribe because i'm not updating on a timely manner. It kind of hurts a lot when it happens not gonna lie :| Anyway thanks for all who have stuck by my side and comment all the time! I love you guys!!
Annabelle's outfit

Title cred- I wanna Love You (The Maine Cover cause its what came on shuffle. Haha.)