Status: All done. Check out Baby, Just Close Your Eyes; the sequel though :)

This Is the World We Left for Dreamers and Believers

I should have stayed right there with you

“Hey we’re getting ready to leave. You need anything?” Kennedy asked quietly. His voice startled me from the just woke up stupor. I turned away from the coffee pot.

“Nah. I’m glad your all so loud getting up or else I’d have slept in and never gotten this mess cleaned up.” He smiled and walked over to me, his arms held open wide for a hug.

“It was fun. I don’t know why we decided to be your best friend.” I laughed.

“I’m not that cool so I don’t either.” I didn’t. I wasn’t the cool kid. I didn’t have amazing pink hair that was fluffed in the back- not the scene kid hair. I didn’t wear skinny jeans, I’d paid for my own Nike’s and I didn’t always know when to shut up. Not the skinniest girl in the bunch either. It was the exact opposite of what any band guy would want so what made me so special?

“It’s cause your amazing.” I rolled my eyes and pushed him away playfully. We walked into the living room, arms around each others waist. John looked up, he stared a second longer than he should have before he went back to helping Garret untangle the bass and guitar cords that had gotten tangled together.

“Why aren’t you helping?” I asked looking up at Kennedy. He smirked, deevishly.

“Cause I won a bet.”

“Bet? Do tell.”

“Naww. You wouldn’t be interested.”

“Come on! Please???!” I whined. He caved.

“We wanted to see how long it would take John to crawl back to his ex. Jared thought two days, Pat said a week, Garret said a week and a half and I said two and half weeks. They hooked up last night after everyone was asleep.” Band boy say what?

“Oh. Your right. That was boring.” I replied nonchalantly not meeting John’s eyes that were now watching my reaction. So sure I’d had a small crush. It was nothing. I’d yet again gotten in to deep. It was whatever.That kiss meant nothing. The guys finally finished packing and left one by one with goodbyes and promises to come by later. John was the last to go. He stood in the doorway silently waiting for me to say something.

“Look its not-”

“John. Stop. It’s none of my business. Have fun with her.” I said closing the door. He was in a band. A very successful band. How could I expect anything less?
~~~!!!~~~~!!!~~~~!!~~~!!!~~!!~~!!!~~~!!~~~!!!~~~~
The slam of a car door awoke me. I sighed and curled into a tighter ball. It’d taken me four hours of non stop cleaning to finish the house and remove all traces that the guys had ever been here. I sighed and fell back to sleep only to be awoken an hour later by mothers voice.

“Hey, come on wake up.” I yawned and sat up.

“Hmm?” She pointed to the doorway where Jared and Garret stood smiling there well rested asses off.

“Oh. Hey guys. Thanks mom. I said running a hand through my hair.

“Sleepy head. It’s time to get up and come with us.” Jared said leaning against the wall.

“I’m tired and kinda sick of y’all! Gosh!” Garret’s smirk fell from his baby face.

“That hurt Annabel.” I sighed and got out of the very warm, very comfortable bed.

“Fine. What are we doing?” I asked, my back turned to them looking for clothes.

“We’re gonna go crash John’s house and steal him away and then were gonna go buy stuff for tour. Wal-Mart visit!!” My head fell forwards, meeting the closet door. This could only mean trouble.

“I haven’t asked yet though!” Garret’s head popped up from his Iphone.

“Forget getting clothes. I got this. You go talk your parents into letting you come with us. I can’t stand tour without you!!” He said over dramatically rushing to my closet. He was rather excited about picking my clothes out. Inner gayness surfacing? No. Kid’s too cute.

“Uhm…..you’ve done it before but okay. I’ll go ask don’t get your hopes too high.” I said grabbing the permission sheet explaining where we were going, what I was doing on tour and promising to protect me with “ninja like powers”. So persuasive. I walked into the kitchen where my mom was standing, quietly humming to herself, she was so perfectly happy I almost turned back and didn’t ask. I needed this though.

“Hey, Mom. Can I talk to you?”

“Sure. What’s up?” She asked turning to me. I took a shaky breath.

“So, those friends I made? Their in a band and they want me to go on tour with them, can I? It’s going to be the push I need to get big as a photographer.” She stared at me, there was a thump from upstairs where my room was located. She looked up, her eyebrows raised.

“You want me to allow you to go on a tour with a bunch of guys? After everything that happened?”

“ It’s five guys. Not now, mom. What happened then was not my fault. Yes. I do. I need this. Their going to take care of everything. Expenses and all. I’ll have a place to sleep, food, and I’ll be doing what I love. Please?” I begged.

“Only if we meet them all and they have proof that this is in fact real.” I waved the permission slip in my hand.
“It’s going until the last week of August. Starts on Friday.”

“It’s Monday!” She exclaimed.

“I’d have asked earlier but is this really a conversation you wanted to have over the phone?” She rolled her eyes.

“I have to meet them all. Soon.” I nodded my head and ran up the stairs. Garret and Jared were on the floor smacking each other in the head, ruffling each others hair.

“You guys made me fight kinda really hard. Stupid douche faces. What are ya’ll doing anyway?!”

“Garrets going to tap your mom!” Jared screamed from the tussle. My eyes grew wide.

“Why?”

“Cause he wants to father your sibling!”

“Eww. Garret, honey, I think its time you left.” He sat up, his once polished look now a mess. He looked hurt.

“You don’t want to be related to me?” I groaned.

“If you want me on tour ya’ll better call John, Pat and Kennedy or else your short a photographer and stuck with Pat’s amazing Buzznet pictures.”

“She’s gonna let you go?!” Jared asked.
“Only if she meets all of the guys first I.E. you.” Phones flew out and fingers slid over screens, demanding they come over to the house they had left only hours ago.

>>Arrival and shit. I’m lazy.

“Their in the driveway.” Jared announced from his spot on top the desk.

“They know where the front door is.” Just as the words slipped from my mouth, we heard the three busting through the front door as if they were at home. No knock, no doorbell, no nothing. Suspicious? Very much so.

“Honey! I’m home!” Pat’s voice rang up the stairs. I walked to the top of the stairs where they were all walking up, Pat held a slim black camera pointed towards me.

“Have anything to say to our viewers at home?” John asked, smirking.

“Turn it off.” I growled. It made all three of them smile even wider.

“Aww. The fans just want to get to know you.” Kennedy said draping his arm across my shoulders.

“Or rip my throat out.” I mumbled under my breath.

“Annabel, why don’t you all come down stairs?” My mother yelled upstairs. I pointed down the stairs. They all walked down the stairs, laughing and pushing each other. This may be my worst idea ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh, Okay so I know what I promised and for not making it you get three- Yeah I think its three updates cause I feel super bad about not updating like usual :|
Anyway comment me and lemme know what everyone's been up to!
Love you guys hella lot! <3

Title cred- Ivory: Coast Of Maine.
I definitley suggest looking up the song where the guys got the band name from. Ivory were truly amazing. It sucks they broke up!