Status: All done. Check out Baby, Just Close Your Eyes; the sequel though :)

This Is the World We Left for Dreamers and Believers

Hey DJ won't you play that song for me?

“Can you please stop?!” I begged turning to Nick who was searching through my stuff. He turned to me, grinning.

“Nope. Your stuff is way more interesting than mine!” I leaned my head against the wall and closed my eyes.

“Hey Nick?” He turned to me suddenly interested in what I had to say. “Are you even a real red head?”

“Yes!” He replied guiltily looking away.

“Nu Uh! How do you get your hair that color red?! Do they even make a dye that color?! Annabel wants to know!!”

“Nick wants to know why your speaking in third person!” I shrugged and dropped the labtop charger into the bag. Daray appeared from downstairs holding a Mountain Dew bottle in her hands.

“Are you two done yet?”

“No. I got distracted by Nick’s fake red hair! Way to burst my bubble!” She laughed.

“So now she knows the truth? Way to go little buddy.” She said rubbing his head. He scowled, moving away from her.

“No. You don’t touch! I thought I made this clear last time!” I sat down on the floor and watched the two bicker. It was the second most entertaining moment of the day. Earlier Nick, Justin and Eric had climbed through my window each falling over each other because Nick’s shoes had gotten caught on the sill. I smiled and grabbed the remaining stuff that I wasn’t going to need the next morning.

“Guys…..I think I’m done.” I said zipping up the black and green book bag.

“Ha! That’s what she said!” Justin yelled appearing in the doorway. Eric was close behind, his wavy brown hair still dishelved from the fall earlier. I smiled and shook my head.
“So now we can go party?!” Another guy appeared behind Justin.

“Uhm…..who are you?” I asked staring at him. He held a striking resemblence to Justin but that still didn’t change the random stranger in my house.

“I’m Jimmmayyy!” He said grinning widely and pushing through his brother. Swear to God….cutest thing I’d ever seen.

“Well Jimmy, I believe you have the right idea. It’s definitely party time.” I said smirking up at him. Hello reckless, I’ll see you later safety.
>>5 hours and a game of beer pong later.

I was drunk. I knew it. The only thing I didn’t know was why I was sitting on Dylan from A Bird, A Sparrow’s lap. I stood up, wobbling, giggles slipped through my lips. Stumbling into the kitchen I picked up the clear vodka bottle, putting it back down seconds later realizing it was empty. The light glinted off the glass doors that led into the back yard, I slid the door aside and stepped into the wet grass. Darkness surrounded me, dogs barked somewhere off in the distance and the stars shone high in the sky.

“Hey.” I jumped, startled and fell sideways. Justin helped me up, his hand on my waist guiding me over to the lawn chair that sat on the patio.

“Justin! You scared me!” I said throwing my head back and giggling. He watched me closely.

“How much have you had to drink?”

“Not a lot….maybe seven or eight.” I said wrapping my arms around my torso, shivering slightly. Justin shook his head and took off his black American Apparel hoodie, handing it to me. I clumsily took it and slid my arms into the soft fabric.

“I’ll be right back. You need to go lay down.” I grabbed his wrist, he bent down to eye level with me.

“Don’t leave me.” I begged. He cocked his head to the side trying to find reason behind the sudden mood change.

“I’ll be right back honey. The guys are going to be worried.”

“No. Stay.” I pouted. He smirked.

“Make me.” I ditched all the morals. All thoughts and pulled his face to mine. He kissed back, his hand held my neck, my fingers tangled in his soft brown hair. He pulled away and sighed before standing up. His back to me.

“I need to find someone to help you out.” He said walking into the house. I stared up at the sky, my thoughts jumbled together, only pieces standing out, nothing made much sense. I pulled my legs up to my chest.

“She’s right there.” Justin’s voice disturbed the silence. Someone walked towards me and picked me up bridal style. They sat back down, I now on their lap. I felt the rough splint against my back. John.

“Don’t you have a girlfriend to be with?” I slurred.

“Shh. Your drunk. Go to sleep.” He whispered, rubbing my back. I slipped off into a dreamless sleep, anticipating tomorrow.
~~
The first rays of light rose over the horizon coaxing my eyelids open. I stirred and slowly sat up, a hand to my forehead, the slow pounding that I’d become accustomed to wasn’t reacting to the sun very well. The mountains had become stained with different hues of yellow, orange, and red. It was much to beautiful to watch alone. I looked up at John, his hair was a mess, a small, innocent smile adorned his sleeping features.

“John….hey John.” He groaned, his eyes slowly opening.

“What?”

“Look at the sunrise.” I whispered, laying my head back on his chest. He chuckled quietly.

“I have to sleep outside with your drunk ass and you wake me up for this?”

“Yeah.”

“Don’t you have a hang over?”

“Slightly. I slept most of it off. It’s livable” He sighed and rested his chin on top of my head.

“What’s your history, girl?”

“Boring.” He huffed.

“You have all these signs that point to a totally different person than who you are today. You drink like a pro, shutdown at physical contact and the mysterious move that house wasn’t even-”

“Don’t ruin this John.” He closed his mouth and looked out at the early morning sun. It was one of those peaceful moments that I’d cherish for the rest of my life.

>>Six hours later.

“Yo! Love birds! Get your asses up! We have to go in two hours!” We were startled awake by the bitchy voice of Tim Kirch who was obviously very angry.

“What the hell man? Stop yelling!” John groaned. I refused to move, curled into a ball with John’s arms wrapped around me. I wasn’t complaining about the chair situation.

“Two hours until we leave.” I shot up, running before my feet hit the ground.

“I call shower!” John was on my heels, his arms outstretched to grab me. I slammed the door just as his fingers grazed the back of Justin’s jacket.

“Annabel honey why don’t you open the door for the gorgeous lead singer?” I laughed.

“Sorry buddy but that’s def not happening!” I said climbing into the steaming hot water. He groaned, smacked the door and walked away. I took my shower, smothering the headache I had and climbed out, happy to find clothes now on the toilet seat so I could get dressed. I put on my black jeans and the new My Favorite Highway V Neck and Justin’s Jacket. I needed to find the story behind why I had this.

“Finally.” John commented when I walked past him into the living room to apply my eyeliner. I rolled my eyes. He stood up, black loose shorts and a black thermal shirt. His hair wet.

“It looks like you already had a shower mister impatient.”

“In the time it took you to take one shower I managed to go all the way home and get back before you.”

“Maybe because you live five minutes from here?”

“Yeah well-”

“Shut up you two.” Daray said walking into the room and sitting down in the chair, holding an issue of the infamous AP magazine.

“He started it!” I defended. He glared at me.

“Your hair looks ridiculous!” He said. My mouth fell open and my hands flew to the sides of my hair which was drying in its normal pre-straightened curly, wavy mess.

“Just when I thought you weren’t a douche you’ve proved me wrong yet again.” I whispered grabbing my bag and walking back into the bathroom where I proceeded to get ready. That was the start to what was suppose to be a great day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title cred- 3oh!3

Stories from AP anyone? I need entertainment! Haha, comments though darlins?