Do It By Hand

Alone With You

I woke up to my phone vibrating. It was finally spring break, and I wanted to sleep in. I looked at the I.D., it was Conor.

"Hello?" I said groggily into the phone.

"Late night?" I heard the smile in his voice.

"No, I just like to sleep in." I sighed sitting up looking my clock. It was only 10:00, not even noon yet. that was my first on my to do list for spring break. Sleep in until noon at least one day out of the week.

"Well, since you have the whole week off. How about we do what all college students do and go to Mexico." he seemed to hesitate a little bit.

"For a week?" I sighed getting up going into my bathroom and began to brush my teeth.

"Well, unless you had other things planned I me-"

"I didn't really. I just well, it's Gordan's spring break too." I said around the toothpaste foam.

"He can come." Conor sounded like he was opening a bag of chips or something.

"Are you serious?" I didn't understand why he would want me to go to Mexico. Let alone take my crazy friend.

"Yeah, come on. Please, I haven't got to seen you in a while."

"That's not my fault." I sighed, wiping my mouth with a towel.

"Lola, please." he sounded genuine, I figured it couldn't hurt too much. Plus I'd never been to Mexico so it should be nice.

"OK, when did you want to leave?"

"As soon as you guys are ready." he was smiling again. I heard a dinging noise, like a car door being open. Then I heard a knock on my front door.

"Let me call Gordan." I grinned before going to my answer the door.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Gordan claimed he had to work, so Mexico was out of the question. I didn't have a job at the moment, because of taking off for a month. So I had plenty of time, Conor didn't seem to mind that Gordan wouldn't be joining us. The plane ride was shorter than I thought it would be. And the weather was more beautiful than I thought it would be. I stepped off the plane, soaking up the Mexican sun. Why it was different from Nebraska sun I didn't know. But I was already loving it. A man walked up to us as we were walking off the plane.

"Lola, this is Nate. He plays in a band with me."

"Hi." I smiled still trying to soak up the sun. I shook a guys hand, he was smiling.

"Never been to Mexico before I take it?" I looked at him smiling back.

"No, I've only heard stories from mother about how she lived in New Mexico. That's about it." I sighed turning my face back to the sun. He and Conor chatted about recording later on, and other things they wanted to do.

"Come on, let's get to the hotel." Conor chuckled wrapping his arm around my waist. I was still trying to remember my indifference towards him. But he made it harder by touching me. It wasn't your normal hotel it, it was rustic and quaint. The kind I always figured if I came to Mexico, a strong beautiful Mexican man would swoop me up by the middle of my stay. Take me to a room, and ravish me. What could I say, I had a vivid imagination. And it went to work when we got to our room. It only had one bed, I looked at Conor who seemed unaffected.

"What? You can't share a bed with me? I won't bite, scorpions do though. I killed one once." he murmured in my ear, making my lungs malfunction.

"Scorpions sting." I stated sitting on the bed. It was comfortable, but I wanted to be in the sun.

"Did you want to go out on the beach? They have nude beaches." he chuckled. I glanced at him frowning as he joined me on the bed. This could be nice, as long as it stays nice.

"How about a clothed beach?" I sighed as he wrapped his arms around me. Pulling me closer to him.

"Where ever you want to go." he sighed his grip tightening around me. I leaned into him, it was easy to become comfortable. He began to nuzzle my neck, my heart began to beat faster. I knew he felt it, because he smiled. He began kissing me, slowly maneuvering himself to where he was on top of me. His lips connected with mine, it was hard to push my indifference to the front of my mind. His tongue slipped in my mouth, tracing the line of my teeth. I nipped his bottom lip, he grunted making me smile. The kiss became more intense, as well as the groping. He knew that under my dress I had no bra. So he easily tugged my straps free, his lips moved lower. He began kissing my breasts, I let out a groan. I then remembered my indifference, and led him back up to my mouth. I then broke the kiss, we were both breathless. We stared at each other for a moment, his eyes searching.

"I thought you were going to take me to the beach." I sighed readjusting my clothes.

"Right." he grinned running his hands through his hair and getting up. He put his hand out to help me up. I let him, only to have the opportunity to hold his hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?

I like Conor Oberst.
=D