Sequel: Save Me.

Hollow Crown.

No need for introductions.

Georgia Carter, younger sister to rising metal star Sam Carter, worked in Dragon Tattoo in Sheffield. Her home town of Brighton didn’t have the quality of studio that Georgia had been looking for and so arming herself with her essentials, and dragging her brother and his band-Architects-along too, she made the four hour trip to her new home.

Business had been a little slow on Friday afternoon. That was to be expected with the sudden summer heat wave that had washed over the UK. Georgia didn’t mind so much. It was only her and her boss Michael, a middle aged heavily tattooed man who had immediately took over the roll of her father figure the second she stepped foot in the parlor door, who were twiddling their thumbs in the shop that day. A few customers had come in that morning looking for new works of art to be carved into their bodies but after that everyone had seemed to have vanished.

The stereo, which was conveniently placed underneath the desk at the front of the shop, was blasting out a series of metal songs for the two artists to enjoy as they sat around. Michael had been washing the full length mirrors that made up most of the walls of the studio, while Georgia sat at the front desk blowing bubbles with her gum and reading an issue of Kerrang! that was at least a year old.

The bell above the door rand softly signaling someone had entered the shop. A smile grew across Georgia’s face when she saw Thomas walking towards her complete with a huge bag of food.

Thomas Sykes had been the first person Georgia befriended when she moved to the strange new town. They had met at one of Sam’s gigs, which coincidently happened to be one of Thomas’ brother Oliver’s gig’s as well, and had been inseparable ever since.

“What are you doing here?” Georgia smiled. Thomas put his bag on top of the desk, standing across from her.

“We brought you some lunch” Thomas smiled. Georgia’s smile faltered slightly when he said ‘we’ dreading who he had brought with him.

The bell rang again meaning more people had entered the room. Georgia tore her eyes from Thomas’s pretty face to see who had joined them, her brother Sam and Oliver Sykes. Georgia had never really gotten along with Oliver. According to Sam and Thomas it was because there was so much sexual tension between them. Georgia would never admit that even if there was a slight chance that it was true. Oliver on the other hand had made it his goal in life for Georgia to become his girlfriend. Never had he met a girl that fascinated him so much.

“Mike, can I go for lunch?” Georgia asked, turning the music down slightly so as she didn’t have to shout to be heard.

“You can just go if you like. I was thinking about closing anyway seen as it doesn’t look like anyone else is going to come in” Michael smiled at the young group.

Georgia didn’t have to be told twice.

*****

The group decided to go to the local park to have a picnic. It wasn’t as busy as they had thought it my be, there were only a handful of teenagers skiving from school and some couples out with their young children.

Conversation flowed through the group as the sat on the grass enjoying the sun and food.

“So we’re going on tour soon..,” Sam started not quiet sure how his younger sister was going to react to his question. “And we need a new merch guy”

“What happened to Lloyd?” Georgia interrupted. The Sykes brothers had stopped their conversation to watch the other siblings.

“He can’t make this tour. Anyway, we were talking about it at practice the other day and we want you to come with us” Sam smiled.

“Really? Why me?” Georgia asked, not quite sure what to do. Sure she would love to go on tour with her best friends but she had a great job where she was.

“We trust you. Tom’s coming too so it would just be like one big holiday”

“Why don’t you talk to Mike first before you make up your mind” Oliver suggested, surprising everyone with his wisdom. Sam and Tom both new why he was so persistent on having her go with them.

“That’s actually a really good idea,” Georgia smiled at Oliver making his heart flutter in his chest. When he wasn’t trying to get in her pants he was sort of bearable.

*****

Oliver threw his car keys on the coffee table in the living room of his flat which he shared with his band mate Curtis Ward and Thomas. Georgia and Thomas had decided to go to the cinema after they had finished their picnic; Sam had gone back to his own flat to see the rest of his band, leaving Oliver to wander home.

“How was lunch?” Curtis asked as Oliver made his way into the kitchen. Curtis was sat at the table, shoveling what looked like Coco Pop down his throat.

“It was good. Gee might be coming with us next month” he smiled at his friend. Well at least he hoped she was going to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
feed back
so i know wither its worth carrying on.
(: